I feel stuck :/

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vale333

I feel stuck :/

Post by Vale333 »

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Objectively, I'm fine. But emotionally, I feel stuck. I have a new job, which I love, it's just not as satisfying as the last one.
Three years ago, I had a brief love affair, but I've been alone ever since. And although I love my independence, I miss someone. I would love to have a family. I have been feeling this way for a long time so I would like to know if something will change in my future.

Thank you.

P.S. I love this forum.

V.H.
Date: 24.5.1993.
Time: 9.55 AM
Place: Koprivnica, Croatia (16e50 46n10)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I feel stuck :/

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Vale, are you male or female?
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

Oh, sorry. Female :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Vale, thanks, OK let's look at your chart then.

Leo Ascendant with Mars and Chiron sitting in the 1st house and two asteroid goddesses in the 12th applying to your Ascendant. It shows you are a driven person, you like attention but then you get shy and want to hide. You like to lead but then you get overwhelmed by the attention and want to go to the back of the group. Quite an interesting person aren't you :)

Gemini Sun in the 11th house opposed by Pluto and North Node, it is also conjunct Mercury in Gemini, so some Air here that shows you like to learn and to share what you know. It suggests that you worry and sometimes feel others will betray you if you let them in. Trust becomes an issue here, but sometimes it is warranted and there are plenty of people out there that you really should not trust with your secrets.

Moon is in Cancer in your 12th house, a hidden house that suggests that you need to be alone a lot. Even when you are with friends you sometimes feel alone. This highlights your need to find yourself, to find what you like about yourself and to build upon that. I suggest that you do some meditation on the archetypes and your inner child because that is your path forward and to gain insight into how to manage your life. Check out my books because that is what I write about.

You've got a kite shape focused on the North Node: North Node - Venus and Ceres - Mars and Chiron - they sextile Mercury. This shows you are sensitive and have a lot of talent and charm - even though you may not see it in yourself. The placements I mentioned earlier are tough on you and tend to temper your enthusiasm and passion to go out and conquer the world which is what the Kite shape and Leo Ascendant basically want you to do.

Your Venus and Ceres sit on the Midheaven and that means they are both Planets of High Degree, they are powerful and well worth meditating on. The three planets (Saturn plus the two asteroid goddesses Vesta and Pallas) suggest an interest in the occult and there are strengths here as well as a strong interest. By following your spiritual instincts you will learn more about yourself and how to use your intuition to make your life better.

As for love, things have improved and you are floating about a bit at the moment. Work on yourself first before trying to go back into the wild world of relationships. This will give you a solid emotional foundation in which to build your future and it will attract the right person rather than just one that may not be so fulfilling.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (263.36 KiB) Viewed 1397 times