My kids & their lives

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lady.jane

My kids & their lives

Post by lady.jane »

Dear experts,

I'd like to know what you're saying about my two kids' charts. I know interpreting children's charts is actually a no-go. My primary concern is not to keep all the dangers away from my two loved ones, but maybe to learn something additional about them.

What character traits do they have according to their charts? What obstacles or hurdles will they have to overcome? What challenges await them?

Thank you so much in advance!
Attachments
My son‘s chart
My son‘s chart
250AF4BB-61A6-4939-B734-D9086CABADD5.png (43.56 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
My daughter‘s chart
My daughter‘s chart
23A5ABDF-5E1B-46F0-AA3A-B11A51574ED6.png (43.7 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: My kids & their lives

Post by admin »

As you have said, interpreting children’s charts can be problematical, and for many reasons.

However well-meaning you (or an astrologer) may be, this is fraught with all sorts of potential problems, one of which is that although much can be seen as possible, I feel that it’s impossible to really know exactly how all the complexities of a chart will ultimately play out. Furthermore, a reading may result in the parents influencing a child (unconsciously) as a result of what an astrologer has said. And even though you have said that you don’t wish to keep all the dangers away from them, you must see that should an astrologer ‘see’ difficulties etc. and convey these to you, inevitably you are likely to have this in the back of your mind and it will subtly influence the way you act towards your children.

Another problem is that unless you know the astrologer’s work (whether they’re experienced, etc.), it’s possible that some inexperienced astrologer might reply without realising the impact that their words can have.

Furthermore, what would be necessary is to at least know your and your husband's/partner’s charts in order to see how you interact with and affect your children (and their charts), along with your background, culture, and so on.

Then there is the matter of siblings and how they (and their planets and aspects) interact and affect each other as this will result in an emphasis on different parts of any brother’s/sister’s chart, bringing into being some qualities indicated while inhibiting, or causing other qualities or potentials to be suppressed.

As you can see, this would all entail a great deal of thought and work with an astrologer over a period of time.

Personally I feel it’s better to ask at certain points in the child’s development when you have a particular question about a specific issue at that time, or if there are problems at school, and so on.

I must emphasise here that this is only my personal view, and others certainly may not feel the same and may wish to reply to your query.

In the end of course, it’s entirely up to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
lady.jane

Post by lady.jane »

you're absolutely right! nevertheless, why would i still be very happy if someone could take a quick look at their charts?

Especially the pregnancy with my son wasn't easy: some unpleasant things happened (a lot of stress, mobbing, illness and a traumatic birth), which are most probably to blame for the fact that my little boy has to fight with some psychic problems at the moment (as far as the therapists can tell). I worry a lot, that's right. And that's why it would be a great help if someone could tell me what his future looks like - even superficially, for my part. Will he send the traumata into the desert sometime? Will he become a self-confident, life-affirming man by and large? Will he be happy?

Even if the answers are not positive, i am a person who prefers to be "forewarned". 😉

With my daughter, it's the case that she stands in the way of herself right now. She has concrete goals and plans and can be very demanding. But then again she's often doubtful and questions her abilities. she thinks too much. S i'd be interested to know if she'll be more adversarial later (like her zodiac sign) or more cancerous (like her ascendant). and of course: will she be more self-confident than she is today? a happy woman? or will she be more doubtful?

Would you like to take a look at the stars? 😉
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lady-jane, I'm running an online class on reading children's charts next week, you might want to join.

https://www.astrocollege.org/academic/c ... 306-347405