Worried about career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sharma09

Worried about career

Post by Sharma09 »

Sep 2019

Hi,

Please help me I am confused about my career.

I have left 3 jobs in one year, currently in the hr profession and I have 9 years of experience, in the past year I have changed 3 jobs in best companies, and quit all of them due to some small issues/ stress that arises and Scared that I might get a job and leave again. Please help I currently have a good offer in a small organization , not sure if I should take it up, what is the reason behind the confusion in my mind and should I take up this new job offer?

These are my details:
Gender- Female
Dob- 09:05:1986
Place: Bangalore
Time: 4:26am
Sujit

Re: Worried about career

Post by Sujit »

Moon is weak by combustion and affliction causes problems with mind, thoughts, decision making.
Are your currently employed ?

-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Sharma09 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:09 pm Sep 2019

Hi,

Please help me I am confused about my career.

I have left 3 jobs in one year, currently in the hr profession and I have 9 years of experience, in the past year I have changed 3 jobs in best companies, and quit all of them due to some small issues/ stress that arises and Scared that I might get a job and leave again. Please help I currently have a good offer in a small organization , not sure if I should take it up, what is the reason behind the confusion in my mind and should I take up this new job offer?

These are my details:
Gender- Female
Dob- 09:05:1986
Place: Bangalore
Time: 4:26am
What you have said makes sense Moon need to be fixed but there are other issues also in the chart.
Moon Sun Mars and Rahu in Aries.
If you want you can take the new job, Im sure there would be some reason why you looking into this option and that should be clear. As you running Rahu/Sat/Rahu Dasa.
If you need more clarity for detail analysis you can send me personal message.
As Fixing moon is not east and not quick. Patience is the key. Manaso Jatak is Moon.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sharma, I am going to add a little from western astrology which may help give you some perspective regarding what you have been through.

Since the beginning of 2016 you have been emotionally challenged by two outer planets, Uranus crossing your Ascendant and Pluto crossing your Mars. Fortunately things will ease for you by the early months of next year. Right now you are busy because that is the way you were created, to be driven and successful. But learning to manage that level of energy requires dedicated daily meditation and specific goal setting which you can learn to do yourself.

You have been to hell and back with those two very powerful planets my dear lady, and now that it is starting to ease you are feeling somewhat different to how you felt three years ago. You no longer trust your instincts because of the hardship you have been through. Now it is time for you to get back into life, work hard at your meditations to relax deeply and soundly, and to do some inner healing. Doing these activities will help you go back to being the healthy and happy person you were before this happened.

I suggest you get my book on self hypnosis and subscribe to my free newsletter. These will give you insight into the meditations I recommend on this forum to members who have been through similar horrific transits from the outer planets like you have experienced.