Hello forum (Chart)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
nomad-monad

Hello forum (Chart)

Post by nomad-monad »

Hello!

New member, mainly here to learn.
Thought I would introduce myself with a chart and let anyone willing read it.
I am very interested in what you see.

Saving you the trouble and posting the chart below.
If you would like to make one with your own settings data are:
(Male) 21 feb 1986 at 10:10 am, Lund, Sweden.

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Hello forum (Chart)

Post by Noel Eastwood »

nomad, thanks for the chart, I've adapted it to Whole Signs because of the shape of your houses in Placidus which is due to the extreme northern latitude of your place of birth, so let's see what it says.

The first thing we see of significance is Gemini Asc conjunct Chiron. I wouldn't go past this as the leading significactor of how you view, experience and live life. You were born with a significant wound so that you could learn from it and to then teach and heal others with similar configurations. It is the significator of the 'wounded healer'.

Then there is Mars and Saturn conjunct in your 7th house, interestingly they are also conjunct the asteroid goddess Juno suggesting that love is a challenge. This suggests that there are triggers to your frustrations in the many ways humans relate - clients, customers, lovers, friends, etc. Fortunately this all joins up into a Grand Cross involving: Chiron, Ascendant + Ceres + Mars, Saturn and Juno + Sun, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus.

This is your saving grace as it helps you cope with the stresses of life giving you wisdom from life experience. In others words hardship is what makes you the lovely person that you are. You carry the load for many people and give more than your share because you know exactly what it is like to struggle.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (308.14 KiB) Viewed 834 times