Career & Destiny advice

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Visitgovind

Career & Destiny advice

Post by Visitgovind »

Ever since my childhood, I have always wanted to make the world a better place. I thought of becoming a civil servant and serve the society. Due to financial constraints I couldn't move in that direction after my graduation.

Now I'm 29 and I think that I will be free from constraints in 3 years. I'm really confused, how to proceed further in my career to achieve my destiny of serving society.

Please advise whether I should study and become a civil servant like IAS or should I move in the direction towards earning more money like starting a business and serve society later.

DOB - 05.09(SEP).1990. Time -10.25 am. Place of birth - Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu, India
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career & Destiny advice

Post by Noel Eastwood »

visit, you have just had an excellent and indepth reading on the vedic forum from our esteemed astrologer LR29. Please don't repost the same issue on other forums as it shows disrespect to the astrologers who made such an enormous effort to advise you in the first place.
Visitgovind

Post by Visitgovind »

Dear Sir,

I had posted the query on same day. I wanted a western interpretation too. I have asked the necessary approval of the admin and he granted the same.

I don't disrespect the valuable time and skill the contributors share with the forum.

Regards.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

visit, sorry, my mistake. OK, let's take a look at what I can see in your chart then.

You have Pluto conjunct your Scorpio Ascendant, sitting beside it is Juno, the goddess of marriage and family relationships. This is a very significant placement, in fact it is one of the biggest so you already have one way to move forward in life and that is through these three archetypes. Hint: learn to meditate with them.

The meaning of this configuration is power but it can be so powerful that it blows all your fuses. You want to know everything and are not satisfied to just brush the surface, you need to know what lies beneath everything you deal with. This gets in the way of you moving forward because the journey to understand everything takes many many lifetimes. You need to learn to just know enough of everything and then dive deep only into those topics of interest that of vital necessity, like your spiritual path.

You were born at a Full Moon, that is nice but it shows that you are very emotional. With Pluto and Scorpio dominating your psyche though you don't admit that you are emotional, not to anyone. That is tough to live with because sometimes you need support and that means you need to share your thoughts, concerns and feelings.

What this chart tells me is that you are best to make your own business, not working under others. For you a manager only becomes a projection of your frustration and that can lead to conflict - a power conflict. I'd like to see you study healing and psychology but you will need a lot of mentoring for that.

You dream a lot but sometimes that leads you to expect it to become reality. Sadly this is not so. You might also have out of body experiences and fly in your astral body. Once again I'd like you to find a good mentor to train you how to do this safely. This doesn't mean you can't learn to do it by yourself but a short cut is with an experienced traveler on these planes.

OK, get a copy of my book on self hypnosis and subscribe to my newsletter, there you will find a heap of material on what I am talking about. The newsletter is free but you will need to buy the book. Think about what I've said and ask me any queries you may have.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (288.48 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Visitgovind wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:45 am Ever since my childhood, I have always wanted to make the world a better place. I thought of becoming a civil servant and serve the society. Due to financial constraints I couldn't move in that direction after my graduation.

Now I'm 29 and I think that I will be free from constraints in 3 years. I'm really confused, how to proceed further in my career to achieve my destiny of serving society.

Please advise whether I should study and become a civil servant like IAS or should I move in the direction towards earning more money like starting a business and serve society later.

DOB - 05.09(SEP).1990. Time -10.25 am. Place of birth - Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu, India
Start looking to make money as thats important now.
Goodbless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.