Hello !

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AutumnSunset

Hello !

Post by AutumnSunset »

Hi ! So thankful for this place , I hope I could get some answers . Ok, so right now (actually for the past 3 months ) I am in not a good place, emotionaly and mentally speaking, that's why I would be glad If I could get some answers.Can you please tell me If you see some movements in my job area , will I find one? I also want to find a place to live in, I hope I will get it soon.

My birthday : 25 .04. 1989
City: Petroșani
Time:23:35, 11:35 PM

Thank you and be well guys ! 💙💫
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello !

Post by admin »

Hi Autumn Sunset,

Well, there you are in the midst of your “Saturn Return”, which is a pivotal point in our lives occurring for us all around the age of 27-30. It’s a point of ‘passage’ into the next level of maturity, and part of the struggle is recognising that you are separating from your parents and peers and becoming an individual. It’s usually not an easy time at all, and especially for you as your Saturn is conjunct Neptune. This tends to undermine your confidence and belief in yourself, and results in fear, insecurity and negativity.

You’ve probably struggled with this at various times throughout the course of your life, but now it is being brought to the surface – this time to help you understand not only why this has been so in the past, but also to help you realise that you are ‘your own person’...an individual with rights, and not the victim you may have been, and/or may have got into the habit of talking yourself into being. Perhaps you carry a sense of guilt – even if you’ve done nothing to earn it – and this may be part of your struggle, especially now.

However, you have so much working for you, even if you can’t see it right now. Clearly you have tremendous creativity and foresight, and are well able to ‘tune into’ what others want or need -’the Collective’ – or the zeitgeist/”Spirit of the Age”.

Yes, I know that sounds rather grand, but...there it is !

Before I go any further, I’d like to ask what work it is that you are doing, and what areas you are interested in, or would like to work in ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AutumnSunset

Post by AutumnSunset »

Wow thank you so much. You described so well everything that I am going through, it made me emotional. I am struggling with anxiety , maybe some depression , those negative emotions really kept me stuck. I know it sounds crazy, but I can not seem to choose between 2 cities to move in, to start all over . And also even though I am in such a negative state right now , procrastinating and all, I still believe everything will be alright , that God and the angels will guide me ...maybe my Saggitarius moon makes me to be an unrealistic optimistic...yeah.

To ask your question, I haven't had a job since like forever lol. I studied Economics , not a big fan of that , even though I am a taurus :roll: . Right now I guess it's not the time to be picky with my jobs ...but I often dream of having a job that envolves creating , writing ...

I really hope today will be a good day for me to actually start all over . Meditation is the word for today !
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Autumn Sunset,

I think you’d be a good writer, but you need something in particular to write about (Sun and Venus in earthy practical Taurus in your 5th House, with Venus ruling both your 5th House and your Midheaven/10th House).

Which 2 cities do you have in mind ? I could set up a relocation chart for each of them and see which areas the various planets fall in both places. This will only be relevant however if they’re far enough from your place of birth to move your house cusps.

Yes, meditation is surely a good thing to do in the midst of all of this as it will help you to centre yourself.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AutumnSunset

Post by AutumnSunset »

Hi Admin,

The cities are Timisoara and Cluj.
Thank you for everything
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Autumn Sunset,

Neither of those cities are far enough away from your birth location to change your chart so I’m afraid I can’t help you in that respect.

I think that you need to continue with your meditation as this will surely help you. I will suggest that you don’t try to force it though, or in other words, don’t try to accomplish too much too soon or all at once. Just be open and receptive – about which I’m sure you are well aware.

You’ll not only get through this, but will come out the other end a very different person. But it isn’t going to happen all at once. Certainly there will be breakthrough’s and gradually a sense of relief. However, once you have accepted this important and powerful stage of change, you will find that you’ve opened doors to even deeper realms that will require your patience and courage to walk through them.

So much movement is going on within you that inevitably there will be ups and downs during this period, and into next year, but I have no doubt that you’ll keep ‘getting back up on your horse’ (a Sagittarian motif) during the course of it all.

It might help you to read some of Noel Eastwood’s works such as his “Psychological Astrology & The Twelve Houses” and various others of his available at Amazon. I’d also recommend Liz Greene’s “Saturn, A New Look At An Old Devil”, to understand Saturn more deeply.

I do hope you’ll keep in touch and let us know how you fare.

Best,
Admin.
AutumnSunset

Post by AutumnSunset »

admin wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:38 am Hi Autumn Sunset,

Neither of those cities are far enough away from your birth location to change your chart so I’m afraid I can’t help you in that respect.

I think that you need to continue with your meditation as this will surely help you. I will suggest that you don’t try to force it though, or in other words, don’t try to accomplish too much too soon or all at once. Just be open and receptive – about which I’m sure you are well aware.

You’ll not only get through this, but will come out the other end a very different person. But it isn’t going to happen all at once. Certainly there will be breakthrough’s and gradually a sense of relief. However, once you have accepted this important and powerful stage of change, you will find that you’ve opened doors to even deeper realms that will require your patience and courage to walk through them.

So much movement is going on within you that inevitably there will be ups and downs during this period, and into next year, but I have no doubt that you’ll keep ‘getting back up on your horse’ (a Sagittarian motif) during the course of it all.

It might help you to read some of Noel Eastwood’s works such as his “Psychological Astrology & The Twelve Houses” and various others of his available at Amazon. I’d also recommend Liz Greene’s “Saturn, A New Look At An Old Devil”, to understand Saturn more deeply.

I do hope you’ll keep in touch and let us know how you fare.

Best,
Admin.

Thank you Admin for taking your time to reply to me .
I must say that I feel a bit dissapointed and also sad about what you said in this last post ...I know my life depends on my actions, but I was hoping my chart would help me a little to get pass some things, cause I am so tired of suffering , mostly because of my own self lol.

Oh and thank you for the book as well, I will give it a try .

Be well :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Autumn Sunset,

Oh dear, I am sorry that my words caused you to feel this way. Perhaps I should explain what my words “...there will be ups and downs during this period, and into next year...” mean.

The fact is that you’ve been through so much, it’s hard for you to see at this point exactly what the changes within you are and have been. So during he period I mentioned, you’ll certainly see the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ but along the way you’ll feel how this previous period is changing your whole sense of the way in which you value yourself.

At first you might not quite understand how this is happening and so it’s important that you don’t misread the signals of this transformation and assume that it’s ‘bad’. During next year and the year after when Pluto trines your Mercury, all sorts of deeper understandings will flow into your areas of work and relationships. You won’t want superficial relationships but will look for those that have substance and meaning and intensity.

In your work, you’ll also seek something that gives you a sense of purpose and meaning, perhaps it will involve health and healing. Certainly there will be a powerful healing of yourself. Perhaps during that period you will move to another city, and if you do, this change of environment may well open up new areas of your mind and understanding as well as reveal talents you hadn’t considered as existing previously. Even teaching others or counselling them may well be the ultimate result, and all of this whether you move to another city or not, as it’s your ‘higher mind’ and spiritual purpose that is forming and growing.

I drew a Tarot card for the ‘outcome’ of all of this and up came “The Sun”. This denotes the release of creativity, enlightenment, positive transformation, and also that what was unconscious before becomes conscious and brings light and clarity.

You can’t ask more than that from all of this depression and turmoil you’ve been experiencing, can you ?

Best,
Admin.
AutumnSunset

Post by AutumnSunset »

Dear admin,

Thank you, be blessed. Yesterday I was so lost but now I am starting to feel a new vibe, Something is changing. Thank God for YouTube lol, there are so many videos about chakras that I feel they help me + praying , talking to God . Aaaand people like you ! Thank you for taking your time to read my chart . It means a lot to me . I really hope , actually I know for certain , all these blessings you are giving us , will come back to you x 100 . :D