Need your kind help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Asishk1009

Need your kind help

Post by Asishk1009 »

I stuck in my career. I am jobless since 24 Oct 2018 and not getting any job, find it difficult to survive. It's complete darkness and unable to find any hope.

Kindly guide me and help me.

Name : Ashish
DOB: 22 JAN 1974
TIME: 10:20 AM
PLACE: VAISHALI, BIHAR, INDIA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need your kind help

Post by admin »

Hello Asishk1009,

Certainly you are going through a dark time and feeling hopeless. However, although you may feel this way for a little longer, you will find that you start to come out of it within the next few months – if not sooner (see last paragraph here). But you will have to work hard to turn your thoughts away from what has been and realise that this negativity will block the path of any good things set to come your way otherwise you’ll stay stuck in this mind-set and this will in turn, prevent you from seeing opportunities that may become available to you.

I realise that this is much easier said than done as of course your view of your self-worth is about nil at this time. But you have to go through this in order to completely change your view about yourself and your life. There is a very deep transformation going on within you which started a long time before Oct. last year – in fact it may well have begun around 2011, even though you weren’t aware of it happening at that time.

You have a powerful imagination which, when going through a difficult time such as this, you can tend to magnify. I suspect you have difficulty trusting others at this time, perhaps as a result of over-trusting in the past and then being let down ? This is a hard lesson to learn but at this time, you may be taking it too far and end up not only not trusting others, but also not trusting that you have any path in this life. But that is wrong. Surely you do have an important part to play on this planet, and in fact you have all the tools and the power to make the changes necessary in your attitude.

You have an extremely creative mind which comes into its own when you focus outside of yourself, on others and their needs, and perhaps even on larger world issues and/or philosophical matters. (What work do you do ? What areas are you interested in?).

Things are changing within you and for you, even if you’re blind to it right now. In fact, I think there’ll be a shift for you towards the end of this month and into Oct. Just hang in there and consider new avenues or perhaps a different type of work to that you’re looking for and being blocked from doing.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Asishk1009

Post by Asishk1009 »

Exactly I want to venture into that but something stops me. I was into teaching and e-learning industry but not like it. I want to start into social sector.

Do my planets favour me for it?
Asishk1009

Post by Asishk1009 »

Thank you for the soothing words admin.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Asishk,

Actually, the work you mention that you were doing previously but which you no longer like, is strongly indicated as mainly very positive in your chart, but also your current dissatisfaction with it is apparent there. Clearly you are needing more freedom and variety at this time, but you’ll need to try not to be too scattered or unfocused about this.

The general term ‘social sector’ obviously covers a lot of possibilities and areas so what exactly are you considering with regard to that ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Ashish,
Any notice period to your job loss.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit