Business, Education and marriage

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
jagdish

Business, Education and marriage

Post by jagdish »

Following are my chart details.

DOB: 1992, April 24
TOB: 11:30am
Place: Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, Nepal

Questions:
1. How will be my business doing in the near future? When will am I be on the peak of success?
2. How will my education go? I have not completed graduation, will I ever be able to go for higher education.
3. When will I get married? Can you tell some characteristics of spouse and other details?

Thank you so much.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Business, Education and marriage

Post by admin »

Hi jagdish,

I see you are going through difficulties in work matters currently – and may have been doing so for some time now ? Re your business, I think you will have to change this from the roots up as, in its current form or format, you may have some problems I’m not quite sure what this means as I’m not familiar with the area of digital marketing, but I would suspect that you may know already what needs to be done, or changed, in order to make it meet current and future demands in that field.

If, however, it is going well, all that’s needed is that you make sure you keep up and change according to what you see is required. You have tremendous vision, and as long as you trust your intuition, you’ll be successful. I don’t know “when” you will be at the peak of your success”, as in fact any and every victory is a ‘peak’ for you – even though you may not recognise that and, as soon as you’ve accomplished a goal, you may not take time to savour how much of a victory it was, and so you then move very quickly (sometimes too quickly) on to the next goal, always driven to go higher and further.

I suggest that with transiting Uranus going back and forth across your Sun until April 2020 that you keep open to new ideas and take advantage of them when they arise. However, it is also important that you don’t do so impulsively. Examine each one carefully before you decide to go ahead but at the same time, don’t let fear stop you once you have vetted and researched them.

Re the matter of your degree, I feel that you will be able to go ahead with this and the opportunity may well become available to you at the end of this year or early next year.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jagdish

Re: Business, Education and marriage

Post by jagdish »

Hello Admin,

Thank you so much for your reply.

At this time my company is going well but as you have said I need to change some things from the root up to remain in competition in present and future. I have realised the situation and working to improve it. So I believe before starting of 2020, I will have things settled.

I believe Year 2020 will bring some new height to my career.

The thing that worry me most at this time is my degree which I do not see any better signs any time soon. I have nothing I can do for it as it depends upon the policy of the university. Hope all goes well and I get to complete my degree. :D :D

And I am really thankful for your reply. It really helped.

Regards,