Saturn opposite Sun transit, help !

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Yasmine04

Saturn opposite Sun transit, help !

Post by Yasmine04 »

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy to have found this forum because I am very passionate about astrology.
I am currently experiencing a hard transit: Saturn opposite Sun.

Everyday I'm asking myself a lot of questions about my career and my life purpose.
I feel very negative about it, as if I were just a failure in my head.
Plus the transiting north node is right now conjunct to my natal Sun. A lot of things going on !

I'd like to have your opinion on these two transits, also what happened in your life if you have already experienced them.
Also what type of career would be best for me according to my natal chart ? Do you think i'll face a lot of challenges before I succeed ?

Here are my details:

Born: 04 July 1994
Place: Genzano di Roma, Italy
Time: 11:55 am

I will also attach my birth chart and my transit chart.

Thank you so much for your help !
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__transits-astroseek2_4-7-1994_11-55_a_12-9-2019_12-00.png
horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__transits-astroseek2_4-7-1994_11-55_a_12-9-2019_12-00.png (258.5 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-7-1994_11-55.png
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-7-1994_11-55.png (206.42 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
anandmalhotra

Re: Saturn opposite Sun transit, help !

Post by anandmalhotra »

From Vedic perspective :
Possibility of cheatings would be their in your case currently so you need to be careful .
Regarding Jobs related Govt, In education or accountancy would suite you.
God Bless.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Yasmine04

Post by Yasmine04 »

Hello ! Thank you so much for your answer.
That's not at all the type of career I'm actually in because I am an actress. Do you see anything about acting in my chart ?
It's interesting to know, I'll explore the possibilities you mentioned.

Also about the cheating, do you think that it is my partner that will cheat ?

Thank you so much for your time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Yasmin,

If I may add something from a Western astrology viewpoint (and thanks to Anandmalhotra for his valuable contribution):

Certainly transiting Saturn opposite your Sun will be feeling very heavy and creating a feeling of failure, especially with your Sun in the 10th House of Vocation/Public Status, which is so very important for you. And, as you have noted, the transiting NNode is coming to the conjunction with your Sun (which of course means that transiting SNode is also conjunct transiting Saturn). I see too that actually this Sun/Saturn/Nodes is in trine to your Natal Saturn in the 6th. What a line-up !

There’s so much else going on too, not least of all transiting Pluto conjunct your Neptune/Uranus in sextile to your own NNode/Pluto in the 3rd, AND trine your Moon/SNode in Taurus in your 9th.

Where to begin ? Clearly this is a pivotal point in your life and I think that you’ve been feeling some strong sense of massive internal rumblings and deep transformational changes for some time now, and which this current Saturn transit, now sitting virtually stationary in its readiness to turn direct in about 5 days, is – as the pressure builds - bringing much of it to a head. This is a true test of your inner strength and higher Self; of your self-awareness, and of your capacity to understand the meaning behind ‘appearances’ and superficial reactions to others or to ‘the world out there’.

With Pluto conjunct your NNode in your 3rd House, I would imagine that you are very capable of digging deeply into ‘meaning’, but I suspect too that you can over-analyse everything so much that you end up not trusting what you know at a deeper level intuitively and instinctively, and then keep changing your mind and looking for other options. However, having said that, once you’ve set your mind on some idea or on some course of thinking or action, you might be quite stubborn, which can be very beneficial – if you’re headed in the ‘right’ direction – but can trap you in a situation or state of mind that is negative or wrong for you if it’s just out of sheer bullheadedness.

I think that, at this time you might need to study some psychology, and I recommend that you look through Noel Eastwood’s list of books - for e.g. his “Psychological Astrology and The Twelve Houses”. (You can find all his books and his excellent Newsletters – several of which are about Saturn – at http://www.plutoscave.com ).

Re ‘actress’ matters, I do feel this is a natural area for you for many reasons, not least of all because it gives you the variety you need in a career. I think too that this ability and need to express the various facets of your nature via different roles is a powerful way to explore and understand all those different ‘inner selves’.

However, and especially at this time, choose your roles carefully if you can. I’m not sure but you may either be finding difficulty getting work at this time, or else you may find that what you’re offered demands more than you think you can handle. If it’s the former, then don’t take it as a ‘sign’ that you’re ‘not good enough’, instead try to see it as your inner or higher Self telling you that you need to look within for a while. This Saturn transit can feel like it’s the external world or others that are blocking you or not accepting you, but really, what Saturn is doing now is trying to help you build a firmer and truer foundation within yourself. He doesn’t care much about what you think you want, but rather what he knows you need in order for you to move along your ‘true path’.

You’ve got some tremendous energies working for you at this time and for the next few years. Sure, they’re not going to be easy at all for some of the time, but I believe you really do have what it takes to handle it all and come out way on top at the other end.

I think it would also be helpful if you study as much as you can about the Nodes and Planets in aspect to them, as not only do you have some very strong Nodal/Planetary connections natally, but also by this current transit.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Yasmine04

Post by Yasmine04 »

Hi Admin,
thanks a lot for the very detailed and insightful explanation. This is very helpful and much appreciated.

I confirm that at the moment I'm finding difficulties to get work, and even when I go to casting calls I always feel as you said that I won't be good enough for the role and that there are other actors out there that are better than me, and thus end up not getting the role because of my negative mindset. Even though I actually know my mindset is not helping me and even if I try to change it, I always come back to my negative beliefs.

When I first experienced the transit Saturn opposite Sun in January 2019, at the end of the transit I decided to explore the idea to undertake other career paths. Now that I'm experiencing it again for the last time before Saturn goes back to his direct motion, I'm wondering if Saturn is challenging me to check how badly I want to be an actress and to make me stronger, or maybe It is just telling me to give up my acting career because it is not my true path.

Even if I'm asking myself all those questions, the simple fact of thinking to put an end to my acting career makes me so sad that it's not even an option I can consider.

I wanted to ask you if all these feelings I'm experiencing at the moment are either a sign of Saturn telling me to stop this acting career or to stick to it ?
Also, do you see by any chance other potential career paths in my birth chart ?

Again many thanks for your help, it was very eyes opening !

Best,
Yasmine
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Yasmin,

I suspect from your words, and this Saturn transit through your 4th, that perhaps you aren’t ready yet to pursue this career course. In other words and as mentioned before, you need to do some inner work first.

If you are feeling the push to pursue your acting career very strongly, then your lack of confidence simply won’t stand in the way. However, I do feel that right now, and until Saturn moves forward and away from the opposition to your Sun, it might be best to hold back, temporarily at least.

I also think that if you study those matters I suggested (and add transiting Saturn through 4th House to the list as this will help you understand what’s going on at your very roots and how your past is affecting your goals or ‘going out into the world’, especially at this time), then you’ll be able to deal with those fears and negativity. (Worth reading such as: https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html ).

The more you understand why you are so fearful – where it’s coming from deep within yourself – the sooner you’ll be able to conquer those fears, break old patterns, and proceed. It’s the past that’s holding you back, not any inadequacies for the work you wish to do.

As I mentioned before, you need a career with variety. Perhaps writing might be good to pursue too, or even astrology (?). Even if you don’t start out writing ‘The Novel’, at least start by writing for yourself - getting all your thoughts and feelings down ‘on paper’ can be incredibly healing. And if you read them back later, this can also show you ‘where you were’ at that time. You might be amazed at how helpful this can be, especially when you’re going through a difficult time, such as this is.

Perhaps also an acting course might be a good way to go at this time as it could surely help to build your confidence.

Are there any other areas/work in which you are particularly interested ? I ask because the range of options is otherwise too great.
What work are you doing currently or have you done before ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]