10th house good, 6th house tells another story

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
smunja

10th house good, 6th house tells another story

Post by smunja »

Hi!

I'm in astrology for quite a while as I enjoy studying it.

I have a questions for those with more practical knowledge.

I have a chart in front of me where 6th house is bad placed. House itself is intercepted, both rulers are in domicile, but under sun beams (placed in the 11th house). On the other hand 10th house is well placed, ruler in exaltation, in conjunction with Ju, asc ruler placed in 10th. The person seems to be unable to hold (even to get) normal 8-5 job, but on the other hand every project she touches as a freelancer flourishes.

How would you interpret this from professional point of view? Any smart suggestions?

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: 10th house good, 6th house tells another story

Post by admin »

Hello smunja,

It's impossible to answer this without the person's birth data (time, place and date) without such important information about which planets rule those houses, their aspects to other planets, and etc. etc. etc.

If you don't wish to reveal that data on the open forum then you can pm me with it.

By the way, I should also establish with you whether you are using Western Astrology or Vedic. If the latter, then your query should be posted in the Vedic Readings area of the Forum.

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sharma

Re: 10th house good, 6th house tells another story

Post by sharma »

excellent question, kudos for asking this. 10th house is different from 6th in the very nature itself. 10th house basically deals with professional front, like how a person deals in the professional area and his success/failures and growth/decline. 6th house however deals with any daily job that a person does in his day-to-day life. lets say a person is very lazy in dealing with household chores, or any mundane activities or anything that a person does every day in his life. if 6th house is affected and 10th house is good, that is when you see this behavior, which means the native is very good in professional front and can think or work creatively, but when it comes to implementation or doing that work, 6th house comes into play. if 6th is affected, native can feel come up with good ideas in career but can feel lazy when doing that actual work and postpone/delay it, does it slowly with disinterest, lags and extends the deadlines but ultimately the work will be successful.

best example: myself :D
smunja wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:29 pm Hi!

I'm in astrology for quite a while as I enjoy studying it.

I have a questions for those with more practical knowledge.

I have a chart in front of me where 6th house is bad placed. House itself is intercepted, both rulers are in domicile, but under sun beams (placed in the 11th house). On the other hand 10th house is well placed, ruler in exaltation, in conjunction with Ju, asc ruler placed in 10th. The person seems to be unable to hold (even to get) normal 8-5 job, but on the other hand every project she touches as a freelancer flourishes.

How would you interpret this from professional point of view? Any smart suggestions?

Thank you
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011