desperately seeking guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sammysam

desperately seeking guidance

Post by sammysam »

Im currently going through a very difficult time and feel like my life is falling apart. 
I feel very lost, alone and hopeless. I am seeking some kind of meaning or even an area of positive growth, transformation or life changing events that may renew my hope and/or change my perspective. Maybe in some way guide me to self healing and recovery. 
This is a long shot I know but I am very much struggling and am desperately seeking any insight or suggestions that may guide me in the right direction.
If someone would be willing to have a quick look at my chart and maybe provide some detail or help me to understand it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 
Samantha

https://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attac ... 113793.png
joe00uk

Re: desperately seeking guidance

Post by joe00uk »

Hi Samantha,

Probably the most important thing I've noticed looking at your chart is that you've been going through your Saturn Return. Maybe you've heard of what that is, maybe you haven't. In summary, it would explain your feeling of life falling apart and feeling lost, alone and hopeless. That's what Saturn Returns often do. It's a struggle for everyone who goes through them, and the first Saturn Return in a person's life happens at the age of around 29 to 30. It often manifests itself as a hard lesson, or perhaps a series of hard lessons, you have to learn. It might throw huge obstacles in your way that you have to struggle to overcome to get to the other side. The Saturn Return is a process of maturing, but it's seldom an easy one. Saturn is the planet of maturity, after all, and it symbolises all those themes of restriction and limitation, but it's not without its benefits. The lessons you learn during the Saturn Return will serve you well afterwards and you'll (hopefully!) emerge a stronger and wiser person. It won't seem like that when you're going through it, but Saturn's almost always like that. You reap the rewards after your toil - sometimes long after - but the rewards will be enduring. So I'm aware that this all sounds very vague. I can look at the rest of your chart if you’d like, but I’ve hesitated to do it right now because I feel like I could go into lots of very deep interpretation of the different transits to and aspects in your chart, and get it all completely wrong. I don’t want to pressure you into giving me details about your life that you’d rather keep private, but on the other hand, without detail all I can say will be relatively vague statements that might not carry very much personal meaning for you. Or like I said I could write lots and lots about your chart, but everything on a chart can have multiple interpretations. For example, something in your 5th House might mean something about a hobby, a romantic fling or a child of yours. They're all related in the sense that they're about your creative expression in the world because it's the Leo House, but there's so many different ways that can play out.

All the best,
Joe.