Birth chart best career advise

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Leo1985

Re: Birth chart best career advise

Post by Leo1985 »

Dear Admin,

I don't know how you can do it but you can read me like an open book, it is exactly like you say
"All I can say is that you’ll need to keep your wits about you and not get sucked into grandiose schemes and promises of great wealth, which may be part of what is driving you at this time.",
this is exactly what drives me into it, ofcourse also the fact that I can be my own boss and I see it as an opportunity of success and satisfactions. Anyway I see a lot what you say and I'll take this option off as I really want to follow what suit better the attitudes

Thank you so much Admin, I have seen your pm and now I'll answer it, I'll let you know how it will go, unfortunately the "need of an answer" is always there, but I hope I will make it the normality, and doing things and taking one opportunity (like ecommerce idea) I hope I'll have the habit to not need always an answer..

I'll let you know how it will go Admin, thanks again for your great work and passion

See you soon