Personal Question about a Relationship

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RB298

Personal Question about a Relationship

Post by RB298 »

Hi!

To begin: I have a deep interest in Astrology and am very interested in learning as much as I can about it.

As for this specific inquiry, here's a bit of background:

My main question for this is, "Is it possible?" in the sense that, based on as Astrological reading, does it even seem possible this this person and I can be a successful union (one day)?

We are nowhere close to being that now. We are friends but there is an obvious romantic interest. In fact, I ask, is it possible, because there are some things in the way of it (namely distance).

As I feel myself becoming emotionally invested I find it important to me to ask myself if it's worth it, and if it's even possible to see the result I desire; I want to seek the advice of someone more experienced in Astrology than I am.

**My info:

DOB: February 12, 1990
Time: 11:15 PM
Last edited by RB298 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.