My birthchart says that I will meet someone special during the months of July, August and September. My question is...

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
curious09

My birthchart says that I will meet someone special during the months of July, August and September. My question is...

Post by curious09 »

Will this meeting happen on its own through destiny or do I have to increase my chances of meeting new people by going out more? That's what I want to know. I can't just go hangout at a cafe or something and wait for this person aimlessly you know..

I got this prediction from an astrologer on a website where I couldn't ask them for more details.

I work from home and I'm not a very sociable person. I just don't know how I'm going to meet anyone or why anyone would be interested in me.

Need some opinions.
admin
Site Admin

Re: My birthchart says that I will meet someone special during the months of July, August and September. My question is.

Post by admin »

Hi curious09,

Predictions like this are very general and don't take into account the specific situation and natural propensities of the individual. In other words, your question can only be answered by looking at your Natal Chart in detail.

If you would care to give your birth data (place, date, and time of birth), I (or one of us here) will look into this further for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]