All outher planets transiting ascendant at the same time?! Any thoughts

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lenuhec

All outher planets transiting ascendant at the same time?! Any thoughts

Post by lenuhec »

I'm having combined transit of Pluto, saturn, jupiter and mars conjunct my Ascendant at the beginning of 2020. I’m leo and 24 cap rising… At the same time I have progressed sun conjunct natal pluto and square natal moon and progressed Asc opposition natal pluto. I also have at exactly the same time True node opposition my natal moon that is in 12th house natal...
Any thoughts?
astro_24gw_2020317_ho.31831.194596.png
astro_24gw_2020317_ho.31831.194596.png (326.82 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
astro_52gwi_2020317_ho.32015.205564.png
astro_52gwi_2020317_ho.32015.205564.png (310.25 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
EnochandtheBears

Re: All outher planets transiting ascendant at the same time?! Any thoughts

Post by EnochandtheBears »

You'll probably only feel, Saturn Jupiter and Pluto. In my experience Pluto has a very obvious effect but the other outer planets Uranus and Neptune are so subtle its impossible to tell.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: All outher planets transiting ascendant at the same time?! Any thoughts

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ien, I believe that you are entering the most profound period of your life. I hope you are eating well, meditating and managing things proactively. As these planets begin to apply to your Ascendant later this year you will need to start thinking of ways to manifest these energies positively in your life.

It will be busy, sometimes confusing and it can also be an emotional time. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help if things do get a bit heavy on your shoulders. Sometimes Leo's don't ask for help but this time maybe you should think about sharing the load with someone.