Purpose in Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
soulsafari

Purpose in Life

Post by soulsafari »

I came into this world in a human female form on 5 Jan 1983 (21.50 pm, Delhi, India) I am currently single (not sure if that detail matters) and having a job that I don't enjoy/love. Of late, I have been wondering and thinking a lot about my purpose in life. I am working to earn money to pay my bills and have a decent livelihood but thats about it. I of course have the choice to switch however I am unclear on what I want to do in life. My past relationships haven't panned out exactly how I envisioned them and I do have an inner strong yearning to have a home/partner/kids (looking for security as I am getting older ?) There are times that I have the urge to give up on my material life and fully commit to a meditative experience/life to discover and untangle my soul - again, I haven't had the courage to take that step either. Interestingly enough, my work life (which is of least importance to me right now) keeps on springing opportunities at me - the most recent of them involving relocating to a different country and almost starting my life all over again. That sounds exciting but in my heart of heart - I don't want to do that since I don't enjoy doing what's being offered. I do feel the gratitude towards the universe for keeping me going with so much confusion in my head. I guess I am seeking to understand myself and my needs better if someone has the time to spare to graze through this crazy web of words.
anandmalhotra

Re: Purpose in Life

Post by anandmalhotra »

Mars Venus and Merc in 6H of Capri. Is the issue. Relationships at work place is the biggest concern. Mercury multiplies and Mars is aggressive.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
vicks.astro007

Post by vicks.astro007 »

anandmalhotra wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 am Mars Venus and Merc in 6H of Capri. Is the issue. Relationships at work place is the biggest concern. Mercury multiplies and Mars is aggressive.
Malhotra ji,,++++++ Saturn and Sun Degree , Also Saturn is in Libra with A5....
can we say Rahu with A7 ...cheating in relationship :? ?
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

You wanted something in life and you compromised on many things, that's cheating self, later you don't get what you wanted that's you say you were cheated. I guess I have answered
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.