Natal placements and relocation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aldana

Natal placements and relocation

Post by Aldana »

Hey there!I'm starting to learn astrology and I'm looking at the time for relocation placements in my natal chart.I have Pluto in the ninth house (long travels) and MC in Sagittarius.Also venus in sagittarius makes me be interested in having relationships with foreigners (all my bfs were foreigners and that made me travel most of the time,almost moved to Sweden but the relationship didn't work)Is that enough to say I am moving abroad?what other placements in my chart show that?I have read that people relocated with the transit of sag in MC but that is my natal placement.What is the difference?
Attachments
IMG_1654.PNG
IMG_1654.PNG (194.17 KiB) Viewed 1569 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Natal placements and relocation

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

I think I have answered this in your other query: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5404&p=23025#p23025

Re:
I have read that people relocated with the transit of sag in MC but that is my natal placement.What is the difference?
The difference is that transiting Jupiter (ruler of Sagittarius) is now in your 10th House where it's been since Dec. 2018 and will continue to transit that area in the Sign of Sag. until 2nd Dec. this year.

After that date, it will still be in your 10th but in the Sign of Capricorn, and then it will enter your 11th House at the end of Jan. 2020.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

After that date, it will still be in your 10th but in the Sign of Capricorn, and then it will enter your 11th House at the end of Jan. 2020.

What does that mean?
I'm saving money to go to study abroad next year
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What does that mean?
That's a separate question and looking at your Progressed Chart now, Mercury (studies) is in Sag. in your 9th House (Abroad), and rules your 3rd (again - studies). This is terrific for what you propose to do.

I won't go through the whole of it but there's so much that supports you in this matter. I will add that if you find you you don't have enough money and need to borrow to do this, just try to make sure that you don't get too much in debt.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:50 am
What does that mean?
That's a separate question and looking at your Progressed Chart now, Mercury (studies) is in Sag. in your 9th House (Abroad), and rules your 3rd (again - studies). This is terrific for what you propose to do.

I won't go through the whole of it but there's so much that supports you in this matter. I will add that if you find you you don't have enough money and need to borrow to do this, just try to make sure that you don't get too much in debt.

Best,
Admin.
I might have to borrow,yes,thanks for the advice!Gosh,kinda feels like I'm not in charge of what I think or want to do,planets are ruling our lives!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Aldana,

We always have a choice in any situation we find ourselves in.
Astrology just describes potential situations, possibilities, influences around us...not 'absolutes'.

Admin.