Does my chart backs my decision?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aldana

Does my chart backs my decision?

Post by Aldana »

Hey,I know some placements in my chart that could possibly mean that I will be able to move abroad,like Pluto in my ninth house,possibly MC in Sagittarius?also my venus in sag always meant to be in relationships with foreigners and I have traveled across the seas because of that.Is there anything else that "predicts" something like that on my chart?
Attachments
31408126-96BB-4B10-8F72-0418317C4CD6.png
31408126-96BB-4B10-8F72-0418317C4CD6.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 959 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Does my chart backs my decision?

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

It can happen that with Venus in Sagittarius one can ‘marry a foreigner’, but this isn’t an absolute certainty. It could also mean that you meet someone who is connected with say, advertising or big business, or any other ‘Sagittarian’ occupation, of which the list is long. Or, it could mean someone involved in deeper spiritual or philosophical endeavours – especially with your Sun in Scorpio in the 8th and in the same Sign as the 9th House, along with Pluto in that area.

In other words, there are many many possibilities other than ‘meant to marry a foreigner’.

I see that transiting Pluto (ruling and also in your natal 9th House) is currently in trine to your Moon in the 7th House/Relationships, and this is I feel, perhaps in part why you are asking this question now. Added to this, transiting Jupiter has been going back and forth over your Venus which also will be giving you a restless feeling and a need for change.

I see that in your next Solar Return (on your birthday this year), Jupiter is in your 7th/relationships area and along with various transits, it might well be that you meet someone of foreign extraction and move abroad during the latter part of this year. But a warning here: you’ll need to keep your feet on the ground and not get carried away with over-expectations or promises that can’t or may not realistically be fulfilled, otherwise you may end up disappointed or disillusioned.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Re: Does my chart backs my decision?

Post by Aldana »

I see that transiting Pluto (ruling and also in your natal 9th House) is currently in trine to your Moon in the 7th House/Relationships, and this is I feel, perhaps in part why you are asking this question now. Added to this, transiting Jupiter has been going back and forth over your Venus which also will be giving you a restless feeling and a need for change.
I really hope that stops,it's like you are describing it,restless.I wish I could settle down sometime,but I won't lie,if it's far away,better yet.

Thank you very much for your help!!