Can you please help me read my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Punkers

Can you please help me read my chart?

Post by Punkers »

Hello there? can someone please help me read my chart?

I've done a little research and I know that Jupiter and Part of Fortune in my 10th house are a good sign!! A sign of fame? Im struggling ALOT with what to do with my career? I currently am in an accounting job that i HATE! I hate the 9-5 and want to be my own boss, however I have alot of financial responsibilities and am struggling with money at the moment...

My relationship is also wisshywashhy right now. I keep going back and forth with should i be with or not be with my twin flame.

Dose this say what my life path should be? Where I will excell! I want a career thats going to take off and that im going to love! I was thinking about youtube but i honestly dont have a ton to talk about... please advise

Born in WInnipeg Manitoba Canada on june 25th, 1992 at 4:42 pm

If you see anything else interesting about my chart please let me know!! I know i have a kite? im just very stuck in life and have been for a couple of years, i keep thinking im meant for so much more and that it will get better but its not... and im despressed

thank you so so so much
Attachments
InkedCapture_LI.jpg
InkedCapture_LI.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1479 times
Punkers

Re: Can you please help me read my chart?

Post by Punkers »

how come no reply for my post? :(
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

what timeline for someone answer my post?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Punkers, here's the reading you had some years ago, please reread and then ask your most pressing question. This will help me focus on what is of importance to you.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2844&p=11142#p11142
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (270.55 KiB) Viewed 1372 times