Love question

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lanister

Love question

Post by Lanister »

Hello everyone, I'm a man, 31, and I've got one problem that's bothering me, I slowly lose hope that I will ever find love, establish a family, marrige and so..years pass, and I do not move from a dead point, I had some girls, but that was nothing serious and longterm. my question is, Will I ever met someone? something serious and long-term..I know I sound desperate, but I'm just worried and I'm interested in the outcome of my love life, I'm currently alone and I do not have a girlfriend...

thank you everyone!! Image
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Love question

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lanister, just looking at your chart now I see a few things I will mention that might help you.

Firstly you have a Gemini Ascendant, this suggests that you are mentally active. You like to know everything and can sometimes talk too much about what you know. I might be wrong so stay with me while I look a bit deeper. Gemini people are fascinating creatures but they do get stuck in their heads sometimes. If that is you then it is something you can be mindful of and you can develop strategies to ease it when with girls.

Secondly your Descendant, the cusp of your 7th house, is Sagittarius and that suggests that you like party girls, attractive and high maintenance. You also have Saturn and Uranus in that 7th house. This sugegsts that you may possibly be looking for the wrong girl, for someone who may not hang around for long. That will certainly set you up to feel abandoned when they leave for one else.

There are a series of oppositions and a T-square pattern that suggests conflict which can easily be projected onto others, usually the people we are closest to. It can also mean that you are already waiting to be betrayed and abandoned before you even try. These aspects can sometimes be pretty difficult. Fortunately this might be resolved with some counselling. Make sure you get a recommendendation of a good therapist, someone who knows a bit about psychotherapy. That way you can talk about your problems. The experienced therapist can then walk you through what you are feeling and your deeper belief systems to then develop strategies to overcome it.

I can see that you bend over backwards when with a partner. You give and give, but sometimes that doesn't work. This is especially so when you think you are with the right person who turns out to be the wrong one. I see no reason why, with a little counselling and serious guided meditation, the deliberate calming of your over-active mind and perhaps some selective goal setting, that you can't form a loong-term relationship.

There really is nothing standing in your way except for what I have mentioned. But then again I might be wrong so please take what I have said with a grain of salt. I do, however, strongly suggest that you get some counselling to allow you to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses and to then develop suitable strategies to make your life easier for yourself - which is the goal of counselling.
AuthenticSeeker

Re: Love question

Post by AuthenticSeeker »

Hello,

You have Mars in Virgo in the 5th house opposition with the Moon Pisces in the 11 th house.
Mars (Mars in Virgo can be a bit rigid and controlling) is about masculinity, desire, action and the Moon is how you feel, which is very important in a relationship. Since these planets are in opposition, you may have internal struggle.
As for the houses, Mars in the 5th is social, affirmative, creative, sometimes seductive (which can make a girl feel jealous if you are flirtatious with other). You probably dislike too much solitude, hence your question. With Moon in the 11 th house you may intellectualize your feelings (like said Noel Eastwood, your Gemini rising gives you mental effervescence, you are likely more cerebral than emotional which can be a source of emotional repression) and your Moon have some tense aspect with Saturn, sometimes it can be difficult for you to express your feelings.
I'm only a beginner in astrology, this is my very modest contribution.
Tell me if it's accurate enough or crap.

Anyway, worrying is useless. Feeling like you said will not allow an authentic encounter. From my experience, I think the more one is eager to meet love, the more he is internally closed to it. I know it can be very hard but don't put too much pressure on yourself (like "I'm 31 and I 'm afraid I will never meet love and all").
You certainly have an interesting occupation, you're not afraid of meeting new people, you just need to meet a girl who can accept you as you are, which you could communicate easily and pleasantly with.