Why do I have trouble befriending/fitting in with people?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Angelcelestine

Why do I have trouble befriending/fitting in with people?

Post by Angelcelestine »

Hello!

I've always had issues with making and keeping friends. People seem to like me initially but after a while, it seems as if people either forget about me completely, they ridicule me or they just flat out don't like me. Can someone tell me if there's something in my chart that indicates this issue?

Sex: Female
Birthday: 08-10-90
Birth place: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Birth time: 12:07 PM
admin
Site Admin

Re: Why do I have trouble befriending/fitting in with people?

Post by admin »

Hi Angelcelestine,

Need to check date and time just to be sure as these are written differently in different parts of the world:

Is that date 8th October, or 10th August ?

Time check: 7 minutes past Midday, or past Midnight ?

Thanks,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Angelcelestine

Post by Angelcelestine »

admin wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:43 am Hi Angelcelestine,

Need to check date and time just to be sure as these are written differently in different parts of the world:

Is that date 8th October, or 10th August ?

Time check: 7 minutes past Midday, or past Midnight ?

Thanks,
Admin.
Hello,

My Birthday is August 10th, 1990. My birth time is 7 minutes past 12 midday. 12:07 in the afternoon.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Angel, thanks for your patience regarding your birth date.

I'm not going to rush reading your chart because it is very deep and very personal. There are many lessons in your life reflected in your chart and I would like to take my time examining them with you, is that OK with you?
Angelcelestine

Post by Angelcelestine »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 am Hi Angel, thanks for your patience regarding your birth date.

I'm not going to rush reading your chart because it is very deep and very personal. There are many lessons in your life reflected in your chart and I would like to take my time examining them with you, is that OK with you?
That's fine with me, thank you! I can't wait to hear what you find out :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

great, OK let's look at your Ascendant and 1st house to get started.

Your Ascendant is Libra and we know that Librans can't stand conflict they go way out on a limb to compromise to find a resolution or some sort. This usually ends up with themselves giving and the other taking. What happens is that you give so much of yourself away because you don't want confrontation.

Next is Pluto sitting in your 1st house which is pure power, but that power can turn either way - outwards or inwards. This can enhance your spiritual growth or it could be destructive and worrisome. What shows us that you turn it inwards is your Libran Asc and this means you are super sensitive to people's energy, you feel it and live it. They can get inside your skin and then you feel overwhelmed by them. This is damaging and so i suggest that you learn how to manage being around people. Your sensitivity is extraordinary but it takes a lot of hard disciplined effort to learn to use that to enjoy your power. It needs specific meditation practices and I suggest tai chi or yoga to help this.

Then there is Mars opposing your Pluto from the 7th house which suggests people hurt you, deliberately, or so it seems. This can set you up to feel anger and frustration and that too can be turned inwards or outwards. See how this really shows how much you need to learn how to harness the power of Pluto? It is enormous but only if used to help you live the life you wish to live.

Your exercise for this lesson is to learn a bit more about Libra and Pluto, get back to me and we'll walk through some more.
Angelcelestine

Post by Angelcelestine »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:54 am great, OK let's look at your Ascendant and 1st house to get started.

Your Ascendant is Libra and we know that Librans can't stand conflict they go way out on a limb to compromise to find a resolution or some sort. This usually ends up with themselves giving and the other taking. What happens is that you give so much of yourself away because you don't want confrontation.

Next is Pluto sitting in your 1st house which is pure power, but that power can turn either way - outwards or inwards. This can enhance your spiritual growth or it could be destructive and worrisome. What shows us that you turn it inwards is your Libran Asc and this means you are super sensitive to people's energy, you feel it and live it. They can get inside your skin and then you feel overwhelmed by them. This is damaging and so i suggest that you learn how to manage being around people. Your sensitivity is extraordinary but it takes a lot of hard disciplined effort to learn to use that to enjoy your power. It needs specific meditation practices and I suggest tai chi or yoga to help this.

Then there is Mars opposing your Pluto from the 7th house which suggests people hurt you, deliberately, or so it seems. This can set you up to feel anger and frustration and that too can be turned inwards or outwards. See how this really shows how much you need to learn how to harness the power of Pluto? It is enormous but only if used to help you live the life you wish to live.

Your exercise for this lesson is to learn a bit more about Libra and Pluto, get back to me and we'll walk through some more.
Oh my goodness, this makes so much sense! I'm definitely hyper sensitive when it comes to other people's energy, it feels like a curse sometimes. Please tell me more,also, could you give me more details about mars opposing pluto and what that means for me?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Angel, it is important that you do some research too otherwise I am just telling you about your journey rather thann you participating in it. I don't want you to read about it but to engage with it.

May I suggest that you subscribe to my website newsletter and also to my astrology course - both are free, the links are below, in my signature.

Pluto is deep, the deep psyche, he rules the underworld, the deep unconscious. Mars is the warrior, the little kid who runs around trying to catch butterlfies one minute then pestering mum for an ice-cream and next he is running across the road amongst the traffic. Mars is great, he is alive, full of energy and enthusiasm. But he can be rather unpleasant when he is frustrated and has no outlet for his energy. That is what Pluto is doing, he is holding Mars down and not letting him run and play.

I want you to know some very imporant things about your chart but I need to do this slowly and you need to join me on your journey - the 'mystic's quest' I call it.

So, sign up to my newsletter and start devouring them, start on my free astrology course. Search the web, better still get my books which are directed to help people like you, the links are in my web site. Read up on Pluto, Libra and Mars then get back to me with your thoughts.

I've got many more interesting things to chat with you about that I can see in your chart.