What to do with all this madness :)))

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sindjelic90

What to do with all this madness :)))

Post by Sindjelic90 »

Preview of the chart in the attachment :mrgreen:
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What to do with all this madness :)))

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sindjelico, I can't read that chart or the data spreadsheet, sorry. Can you please just send me your birth data so I can draw up my own charts and tell me what you wish answered, but keep it to one important question please.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What to do with all this madness :)))

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sindj, you want to know about this year's madness, your career and finances, OK, let's have a look.

I can see that you feel like you are always in a rush or feel pushed to make something wonderful and inspiring of your life. You are a passionate and excitable young man and that sometimes works for you but it can sometimes make others turn away. Learning to be humble is one of the Fire signs lessons. Even though you are not a Fire sign, you are a Scorpio, you are dominated by the Fire element. Moderating your force of personality is one of your life's lessons this time around.

I see there is hurt and anger inside, perhaps seek counselling and learn to relax and meditate. Your hurt and anger needs expression and that can be safely done in meditation, learn how to do that and you will certainly manifest much more positivity in your life.

You are in the midst of your Saturn Return, it began around April this year and will end at the start of next year. This is perhaps one of the most significant transits of your life. This is the year you sit back and reflect on your life and how things could have been improved, how you could have done things differently. It is this reflection that allows you to structure and plan your next 28 year Saturn cycle and make it better. In other words this is your transition year.

Next year is going to be a lot better for you than this one so relax, get used to time as it slows down - this is how Cronus does his work. Cronus is the Greek name for Saturn, the God of Time.

This really isn't a year of advancement though it can certainly change things for you. The Saturn Return is usually a time when things that were built on sand begin to crumble around you. If that is happening then you can thank your lucky stars because you are being given a second chance at rebuilding your life from the ground up - on solid rock.

It is a year to look seriously at who you are and how you create your world. Do you make yourself feel good about things? Do you make others feel good about themselves? Life is about relationships both with ourselves and with others, so take this year to look seriously at your past and begin planning for a better future.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (268.36 KiB) Viewed 1090 times