Property issue

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Tulsa123

Property issue

Post by Tulsa123 »

Hello,
we had invested in some properties in India but the projects are stuck( last 10 years) and a big amount of our money is blocked in these. Now some legal issues are going on between one of the builder and the homebuyers. Will we be able to get our house or atleast the money back as this has caused us a financial burden. Please advise.
My details : DOB : 18 Nov.1971
TOB: 1:45 am. Place : Meerut, UP, India.
My husband's : DOB: 24 March 1969
TOB: 6:50 PM, Place : Delhi, India
Thanks in advance.
astro_mania

Re: Property issue

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am Astro_ mania. I use numbers for divination. I wish to help you with the matter at hand. You already mentioned dobs but did not specify on whose name the properties are? And for whom it will benefit primarily?
Further, I need three random numbers between 1-9 (any three - like 7 2 9) for further assisting in probing the query.
In case you are interested, you can post an answer here or in numerology section.
astro_ mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Hello Astro_mania.
The properties are in joint name of myself and my husband and would be for our use.
The three numbers chosen are 4,8,9.
Will wait for your reading. Thanks.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Please check numerology section.
Astro mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time