A visa question

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astromagic

A visa question

Post by astromagic »

Below are my details, just curious does my future shows stability in terms of Visa lottery or will I be moving from USA to any other location?

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM
Attachments
Vikas_key.png
Vikas_key.png (25.45 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Vikas_Chart.png
Vikas_Chart.png (148.91 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: A visa question

Post by admin »

Hi astromagic,

Have to admit that I’d never heard of the Visa Lottery and when looking it up, seems like Trump is curtailing the program according to each country and the number of immigrants applying ? So surely this is indeed ‘a lottery’ and like any lottery, clearly you need to be pretty lucky.

Looking at your chart, well you’ve got probably a better chance than many others with transiting Jupiter ruling your 5th House and in your 5th House currently. However, there are many powerful planetary aspects going on at this time, and currently in particular, transiting Saturn exactly conjunct your Jupiter in your 6th House of ‘work’. Saturn tends to delay and to restrict, especially when retrograde; and when conjunct the planet of expansion and growth, basically it means that you just have to keep working hard and concentrate on what you're doing here and now.

I see that transiting Uranus in your 9th (sudden events re overseas matters) is currently in sextile to your Mars, ruling your 9th. However, Uranus turns retrograde at the same time that Jupiter turns direct (in Aug.) which could mean a move overseas. However, as it indicates a radical change of some sort, it is very possible that this is relevant to your being successful with regard to your visa.

I realise that this is all very either/or, but quite honestly it’s very hard to pick, not least of all because in your Progressed Chart, transiting Neptune is having a confusing influence on your direction and goals in life.

But to summarise, possibly Aug/Sept. or Nov./Dec. will give you a positive result about the visa matter.

If not, and if you do move overseas, then you may be very surprised at the outcome and find that in the end, it was all for what may well be an even more exciting outcome, which inevitably it will be up to you to take advantage of.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

Thanks Sir for your insightful and helpful response. Am I correct if summarise as per below.
I should get a visibility by Aug-Sep this year about my visa outcome here in USA.
I would be staying out of India either US or Canada or any other country, for extended time, and will do better in life?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear astromagic,

Yes, it does seem likely that you will know about visa matters Aug./Sept.

And re 'overseas', then wherever you are now, you are likely to move to another country, or at least somewhere distant from where you are now. In other words, it could be in the same country but to another city within the country you're now in.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

Thanks Sir for the insight.
I have one last doubt, do you any challenges in my current job. I joined this firm for full-time 2-3 weeks back and this is the same firm which is filing for my Visa. The Visa might go for a toss if Job itself is not secure. The firm was recently acquired by another big size firm, making job at risk for few.