Career guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vinit

Career guidance

Post by Vinit »

I need to have career guidance from my birth chart
I have many ambitions but not able to choose a correct career
Plz do help me selecting proper career/education

Birth chart details

Dob 26th jun 1995
Time 11.20 AM IST
Place mumbai
Gender male

Please guide me to this

Thanks in advance
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Vinit, I will do my best to answer your query. Firstly you have some interesting qualities: you are driven and like to be active and doing things, are intelligent but sometimes become distracted by worrying thoughts.

Let us look at the main features above: you have lots of energy but at the same time you are very sensitive and when frustrated or feel rejected you become morose and angry. That anger can be turned outwards as aggression and rudeness to others, or it can be turned inwards as depression. You could train yourself to use that frustration and anger as motivation to move forward and out of whatever it is that made you feel depressed. This is one of your main lessons for this lifetime: learn how to handle your emotions and frustrations.

You think a lot, in other words you have the ability to form cogent thoughts that will clearly see you achieve whatever it is that you want Accounting, commerce, business, finance are perfectly suited to your active nature. The problem is that you get caught up in your web of mental processing - you think way too much. That is both good and bad - a two edged sword. Your second lesson for this lifetime is to learn how to harness the power of your mind to better your life and to move you forward out of those holes you find yourself in.

What I suggest is that you do physical exercise every day, it could be walking, jogging, boxing, gym work, yoga... anything that moves your body and makes you sweat. But do it daily, no break even for your birthday or religious holidays, just modify it for those special occasions.

Secondly, learn to meditate and by that I mean learn to slow your mind to the point where you can relax and switch off in a few seconds. It can be done, I've been teaching my patients and students to do that for years and you will be surprised at how easily people can do it with a bit of practice. You might want to get my self hypnosis book and read the many different exercises I have explained that teach exactly what you need.

As for love - first conquer your own mind and body. Start immediately to tame your urges that at the moment run away with your thoughts and get you so tangled that you don't know who you are. Do that and you will find someone who understands you and loves you for who you are. The lesson here is to put aside your desire for love at the moment and focus on training your body and mind to manage your urges - anger, frustration and excessive thoughts that lead to worry. This will allow that person to come into your life when you are best prepared for them. It is no good your life partner arriving at your door today when you can't control yourself, they will soon run away.

I can see a good life if you can just focus on your spiritual / emotional needs. It means that you spend this lifetime learning and practicing meditation and exercise, and remember: no one ever died from learning their lessons.
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 am Hi Vinit, I will do my best to answer your query. Firstly you have some interesting qualities: you are driven and like to be active and doing things, are intelligent but sometimes become distracted by worrying thoughts.

Let us look at the main features above: you have lots of energy but at the same time you are very sensitive and when frustrated or feel rejected you become morose and angry. That anger can be turned outwards as aggression and rudeness to others, or it can be turned inwards as depression. You could train yourself to use that frustration and anger as motivation to move forward and out of whatever it is that made you feel depressed. This is one of your main lessons for this lifetime: learn how to handle your emotions and frustrations.

You think a lot, in other words you have the ability to form cogent thoughts that will clearly see you achieve whatever it is that you want Accounting, commerce, business, finance are perfectly suited to your active nature. The problem is that you get caught up in your web of mental processing - you think way too much. That is both good and bad - a two edged sword. Your second lesson for this lifetime is to learn how to harness the power of your mind to better your life and to move you forward out of those holes you find yourself in.

What I suggest is that you do physical exercise every day, it could be walking, jogging, boxing, gym work, yoga... anything that moves your body and makes you sweat. But do it daily, no break even for your birthday or religious holidays, just modify it for those special occasions.

Secondly, learn to meditate and by that I mean learn to slow your mind to the point where you can relax and switch off in a few seconds. It can be done, I've been teaching my patients and students to do that for years and you will be surprised at how easily people can do it with a bit of practice. You might want to get my self hypnosis book and read the many different exercises I have explained that teach exactly what you need.

As for love - first conquer your own mind and body. Start immediately to tame your urges that at the moment run away with your thoughts and get you so tangled that you don't know who you are. Do that and you will find someone who understands you and loves you for who you are. The lesson here is to put aside your desire for love at the moment and focus on training your body and mind to manage your urges - anger, frustration and excessive thoughts that lead to worry. This will allow that person to come into your life when you are best prepared for them. It is no good your life partner arriving at your door today when you can't control yourself, they will soon run away.

I can see a good life if you can just focus on your spiritual / emotional needs. It means that you spend this lifetime learning and practicing meditation and exercise, and remember: no one ever died from learning their lessons.
Thank You so Much Sir
Means a Lot
Will Definately Follow All What you said
Exercise + meditate
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 am Hi Vinit, I will do my best to answer your query. Firstly you have some interesting qualities: you are driven and like to be active and doing things, are intelligent but sometimes become distracted by worrying thoughts.

Is there any possibility for me to become astrologer?
Do stars favour that?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Vinit, certainly you can but there is a lot of study and hard work ahead for you, as it is for anyone wishing to become a professional astrologer. You have a good mind and with the right effort, a good teacher and years of practice you can easily become a terrific astrologer. Please don't make the same mistake many enthusiasts make and think that this will happen overnight or by reading the internet. I always recommend that you find a first class school of astrology with a long history of success and the best teachers.

You have a choice of studying vedic or western astrology too, which is nice these days. To get you started you might want to study my introductory course, it is free and linked below. And read my books as well, the next one comes out in a week or less, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction' if you are interested in my field of astrology.
PA-Intro-thumbnail.jpg
PA-Intro-thumbnail.jpg (36.35 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:32 am Vinit, certainly you can but there is a lot of study and hard work ahead for you, as it is for anyone wishing to become a professional astrologer. You have a good mind and with the right effort, a good teacher and years of practice you can easily become a terrific astrologer. Please don't make the same mistake many enthusiasts make and think that this will happen overnight or by reading the internet. I always recommend that you find a first class school of astrology with a long history of success and the best teachers.

You have a choice of studying vedic or western astrology too, which is nice these days. To get you started you might want to study my introductory course, it is free and linked below. And read my books as well, the next one comes out in a week or less, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction' if you are interested in my field of astrology.

PA-Intro-thumbnail.jpg
Yes m thinking of school for learning
But as people say. Interpretation skills come with birth
So wanted to ask that even if i work hard would u achieve it?
Because i have hard time with higher education currently also
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I don't see any reason why you would not achieve it. But as you well know you need to put in the hard work or you achieve nothing in life.
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

I understant that sir
Nothing comes in life without hardwork and passion!
Sir after you guided me for meditation and exercise
I feel better and would like to goo for giving chances for other career path as well!
Sooo i asked that if planets to favour i would start learning astrology as profession
Currently i was searching internet and learning(atleast trying)

But now i found an institute(bhartiya vidya bhavan) offering course of astrology and palmistry

Soo jus wanted to know if i can learn it!
Some people say that saturn and mercury relation helps to get into occult science(one such as astrology)
Soo keen looking into matter to learn it
Possibly i would find answers to my own life also learning this
Like if i dont use this as profession
Atleast i can satisfy my own questions

Thanks noel sir for your replies
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

vinit, yes you have a good brain but you get impatient, frustrated and restless, if you can control that then you can do just about anything. Apply yourself, seriously, to your study and you will be successful.
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Thankyou so much sir!
I ll start off