Feeling depressed lately..can someone please read my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RischaBobby

Feeling depressed lately..can someone please read my chart?

Post by RischaBobby »

I haven't been feeling the best lately and I'm trying to find reasons to be hopeful. Is there anything in my chart that indicates anything that I can look forward to or be excited about? I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for the past year and it's mainly due to being unable to find a suitable career for myself even though I graduated with a Sociology degree. I cant find a particular interest which leads me to have no hope that I'll even be a successful person. I also haven't been lucky in love either so I feel like giving up hope that I'll ever find someone/get married. :(

Any hope for me guys? Thank you in advance
Attachments
MhFsvcC.jpg
MhFsvcC.jpg (100.61 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Feeling depressed lately..can someone please read my chart?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Risch, if you could please send me a PM with your birth details and a bit more info, starting with whether you are male or female, that will help.