Saturn square prog. venus January 2019 till December 2019

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Orchiday

Saturn square prog. venus January 2019 till December 2019

Post by Orchiday »

Hi

Im very confused about the year analysis from Liz Green. Because I dont see this Saturn square progr. Venus in my chart for this year - but nevertheless how much weight can have this to my life? Would it be a year where I be very lonely, isolated and sad?!

How are your experiences?

Thanks a lot.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Saturn square prog. venus January 2019 till December 2019

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Orchi, hi, I've got my potatoes in the steamer and in 20 minutes they go into the oven to bake, yummmy! So I've got some time for you right now.

Remember I said earlier that Progressions and Directions, the two main methods we use for prediction, are minor and in fact they operate in your psyche more so than externally. This is very important, all progressions, including Solar and Lunar Returns are internal. Transits are the big ones to watch for, they are real while progressions are soft and mushy.

As for Saturn and venus, it means internally you will be directed to examine how you relate with others. How easy is that... well, examine how you relate with others then we can work through this Saturn Venus thing - if that's what you want.
Orchiday

Re: Saturn square prog. venus January 2019 till December 2019

Post by Orchiday »

Thank you dear Noel for answering so quick...Now I am glad that progressions arent so heavy...!
Enjoy your potatoes🙂