Could someone check this out please?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Danana

Could someone check this out please?

Post by Danana »

Hello, guys i've been really worried about my health since december i've been sick, i would like to know if my health will improve. Thank you very much!
Attachments
astro_2gw_me_campos.80646.36972.png
astro_2gw_me_campos.80646.36972.png (89.27 KiB) Viewed 2183 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Could someone check this out please?

Post by admin »

Hi Danana,

I’d suggest that your nervous system is at the root of your health problems as you do worry about your health so much and tend to get obsessed with negative thoughts about not only your health but, well, with just about everything.

As a result of this, your stomach suffers as not least of all, this endless worry creates a lot of acidity, so the first thing I’d suggest is that you make sure you don’t eat junk food, that you make proper time to digest your food, and that you find ways to slow down your activities and most of all...your mind.

I’m going to ask Noel Eastwood here on the Forum to offer suggestions to you as he is very knowledgeable in this area.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Danana, Admin has pinpointed your problem, you stress and worry and this upsets your system. You have a tendency to worry and that affects digestion and elimination which are extremely important to you. Eat loads of beans, lentils, chickpeas and vegetables, eliminate junk food for sure, no western food, it isn't good for your system. As for meat, eat very little.

Secondly you have Pluto Moon conjunction in your 3rd house which suggests sexual organs and sexuality / femininity. These issues worry you too and that suggests some counselling. I know that most people run to the hills when counselling is mentioned but I think it will empower you. I am thinking you could find a therapist who understands psychotherapy, archetypes and with some luck, astrology too. Your Moon Pluto conjunction is Power with a capital P. Learning how to harness this power is your life journey, your mystic's quest.

Your chart shows that you are going through a stage of enlightenment and that is why you feel stressed and worried. It also highlights that your body doesn't react well to stress. It is saying for you to do something about it. I suggest see someone you trust and someone who can mentor you through your journey / quest to 'know thyself'.

Your journey begins with diet and exercise, then meditation and learning about yourself and who you are. Then you will be ready to learn specific meditation techniques to open you to your mystic's journey. Don't think this is a short and quick journey either, it marks the start of a lifetime of commitment and it takes an awful lot of work, study and effort. But it is worth it, completely worth it.
Danana

Post by Danana »

Thank you so much im in tears right now, since like 5 years ago i started to be interested in astrology but i didn't study about it a lot,i have been in the wrong path for so long but I think I can make things right, I had Saturn in my sun sign and it was really hard but I learned a lot of things, I have been hospitalized like 2 times since December cus I had salmonella and another infection I was so i'll that I thought I couldn't make it right now my stomach is so sensitive to everything so I'm on a strict diet eating lots of veggies and fruits feeding my body with the right stuff but I tend to overthink and stress a lot ... I lost "friends" and my "partner" since I have been sick they just left me behind,but I have my family supporting me and I have two daughters that are my main concern, I was taking counselling but I had to be hospitalized the first days of April so right now I'm taking a time to heal and recover from this rollercoaster, now I now why everything hurts i thought i was going crazy...the path is hard but worth it so I'm 100%on it, I'm really thankful for the effort of reading my chart I'm so grateful thank you so much (sorry about my English my main language is spanish)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Danana, if you stick to a peasant diet, a simple diet that your ancestors ate every day: beans, rice, lentils, basic vegetables, water, potatoes (I live on potatoes), and hummus, that sort of thing, your body will work out how to heal itself. I have found this simple peasant diet works for my body and even though it appears boring it is amazing in its power to heal. Not just your body but your mind. Don't use oil or fats either, they clog up your cells and contribute to worse health problems. Keep it simple, as simple as possible, lots of chilli, herbs and spices, curry, I love all that and it helps heal your insides.

Go to my links below in my signature and subscribe to my free emails, then do my free astrology course. I want you to study and learn about yourself from the esoteric point of view. I also want you to stay in touch with me, ask any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them. You are not alone, we are here to help.

Now go and get some of that healing food and start your mystics journey today :-)

Some links for your study on healing, these are my favourite doctors and their approach to healing is spot on:

https://nutritionfacts.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaNDDuqmCs
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I forgot one thing, avoid ALL dairy products, it is toxic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRimJqx392g&t=1s
Danana

Post by Danana »

I'm gonna check the page and the videos too,I'm eating healthy food and 0 dairy,I did subscribe to your course I can start now yay! I'm so excited can't wait to learn a lot of new things, Thank you for your support and kindness Noel!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

That is such good news, Danana. Just go slowly and find your way at your own pace, a new path is always littered with objects that try to trip you over. You are always welcome to ask me any questions you have.