Please suggest something!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
areve

Please suggest something!

Post by areve »

6.02am
PALI rajasthan.
Male.
I am en engineering student. And my studies are greatly affected. For instance I am in final year and yet I haven't any cleared semester out of 8 semester.(18 backlogs out of 30 papers). I am confused and next year this engg. Will end. And have no clue how things will be fine. Neither my career is in set direction. Thought I want to be a diplomat. This all causing stress. Any suggestion/remedies? Thanks for helping!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Please suggest something!

Post by admin »

Hi areve,

Yes, this is a confusing period for you, especially with regard to your studies. The main problem I see is lack of concentration as you are getting too easily distracted by other possibilities, not least of all perhaps some areas that others think are too ‘out there’, or even eccentric or too different ?

I realise that you need to fulfil the expectations of others and have a strong sense of responsibility but, you may be too worried about what others think as I suspect you don’t have a true sense of your self-worth so you need the recognition and validation of others – at least while you’re young. I suspect too that you have a strong need to be very much in control of your own life. However, you’re not ready for this and so even though you’re reacting against what you ‘should do’, I think that you’re not ready to know what your ultimate direction in life is at this point.

I feel that you are ultimately going to play a very important role in the world, but in the meantime perhaps you can realise that engineering studies can provide a very powerful background for so many other fields later on. The range is massive isn’t it?
Perhaps if you approach your studies with this in mind it will help you to focus on those backlog of papers. In other words, these studies can provide you with a powerful base for so much that is possible for you to branch out into in the future.

I can see why you’re thinking of ‘diplomat’ with your Moon in Libra, but I think this idea will change during the next few years, by which I mean that your skills or your vocation ultimately will involve your capacity for diplomacy, but not necessarily as a vocation specifically.

You’re good at researching and writing but you need first to be able to discipline yourself. But if you really can’t do this right now, is it possible for you to break your studies and return to them at a later date ? If not, then you’re going to have to make the decision to knuckle down and just Do It, knowing that it will actually give you the foundation you need to branch out into other more rewarding areas after you’ve completed it.

You have such an exciting future areve, and this year you’re at the beginning of this, but you first need to lay the foundations for that future to eventuate. So, if you approach your studies with this in mind, it won’t seem such a gigantic or impossible task, will it ?

I think it's important that you find ways to calm your mind as this is so very hard for you to do at this time. Perhaps meditation, or some other system would be of help; possibly medication of some sort might be necessary to settle you down so it might be worth a visit to a medical practitioner.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
areve

Post by areve »

Thank you very much for your help and support! I really appreciate it! Hope what you said comes true as possible!
areve

Post by areve »

admin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 am Hi areve,

Yes, this is a confusing period for you, especially with regard to your studies. The main problem I see is lack of concentration as you are getting too easily distracted by other possibilities, not least of all perhaps some areas that others think are too ‘out there’, or even eccentric or too different ?

I realise that you need to fulfil the expectations of others and have a strong sense of responsibility but, you may be too worried about what others think as I suspect you don’t have a true sense of your self-worth so you need the recognition and validation of others – at least while you’re young. I suspect too that you have a strong need to be very much in control of your own life. However, you’re not ready for this and so even though you’re reacting against what you ‘should do’, I think that you’re not ready to know what your ultimate direction in life is at this point.

I feel that you are ultimately going to play a very important role in the world, but in the meantime perhaps you can realise that engineering studies can provide a very powerful background for so many other fields later on. The range is massive isn’t it?
Perhaps if you approach your studies with this in mind it will help you to focus on those backlog of papers. In other words, these studies can provide you with a powerful base for so much that is possible for you to branch out into in the future.

I can see why you’re thinking of ‘diplomat’ with your Moon in Libra, but I think this idea will change during the next few years, by which I mean that your skills or your vocation ultimately will involve your capacity for diplomacy, but not necessarily as a vocation specifically.

You’re good at researching and writing but you need first to be able to discipline yourself. But if you really can’t do this right now, is it possible for you to break your studies and return to them at a later date ? If not, then you’re going to have to make the decision to knuckle down and just Do It, knowing that it will actually give you the foundation you need to branch out into other more rewarding areas after you’ve completed it.

You have such an exciting future areve, and this year you’re at the beginning of this, but you first need to lay the foundations for that future to eventuate. So, if you approach your studies with this in mind, it won’t seem such a gigantic or impossible task, will it ?

I think it's important that you find ways to calm your mind as this is so very hard for you to do at this time. Perhaps meditation, or some other system would be of help; possibly medication of some sort might be necessary to settle you down so it might be worth a visit to a medical practitioner.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hello admin,
Greetings, i hope you are well and safe.
it's almost a year and things actually changed in ways i haven't imagined . And thanks you and your platform i learned a lot about myself and things surrounding it.
For instance, you said, "I can see why you’re thinking of ‘diplomat’ with your Moon in Libra, but I think this idea will change during the next few years, by which I mean that your skills or your vocation ultimately will involve your capacity for diplomacy, but not necessarily as a vocation specifically." Which turned out to be true and I no longer emphasis on becoming a diplomat in government sector. You said, I am good at researching and it turned out to be there as well, strangely enough I started to develop interest in fields(politics, science and engineering, astrology) and made a habit of thorough study. Though, my academic life is still hindering yet it soon going to work out well. I am thankful for your help and taking a look and giving me some part of your pretious time.
I also would like to add up a fear that I have in my mind. I studied my chart and asked my faithful astrologers as well. What about my relationship? As I suffered a lot in terms of my personal relationships with people and, cause I am libra, for me relationship(marriage/spouse) is at top priority. Yet my chart shows a different story. Can you please take a look and give me insights about it? Secondly I am willing for abroad travel (for education and job) what do you think about it?
Thank you
Regards.