Can somebody read my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cappie94

Can somebody read my chart?

Post by cappie94 »

Hello!!
I am new here, I would appreciate it if someone can give some hints about career and relationship matters.
Attachments
astro_2gw_cappie94.57373.111514.png
astro_2gw_cappie94.57373.111514.png (88.16 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Sujit

Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Post by Sujit »

I am offering you Vedic perspective. Overall chart is good but planet Mercury ruling job is suffering from combustion.
Relationships matters are good.
Current time looks favorable for profession. Some stress will be there towards middle of the year onwards.
You can see better improvement during 2020.
Good luck !
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cappie94,

And thank you Sujit for your Vedic viewpoint here.

If I may add my Western astrology view, first of all Cappie, clearly you are going through a major and difficult period of change (stating the obvious), and as a result finding it very hard to focus and settle on your direction in life. This is the result of transiting Pluto and Saturn conjoining your Neptune/Uranus conjunction in your 1st House.

Pluto rules your 10th House (Career/Goal in Life), while Neptune rules your 3rd House (intellect/communication/thinking) so you are experiencing a major transformation in the way you think and communicate too.

Basically this is transforming your Self and your whole direction in life and in the process you are questioning...everything. Hence the confusion, made more difficult for you as Pluto not only rules your 10th House in Scorpio, but is also in his own Sign of Scorpio conjunct your North Node. This alone gives you such a powerful need to find and fulfil your goals that you build up a tremendous tension that can be very hard to find ways to release.

As your sense of responsibility is so strong and your determination so great, when blockages or confusion arise (such as you may be experiencing at this time), you may fall into a constant indecision, and feel unable to choose at all.

Even though this is a difficult time, I don’t doubt that you are on – or at least soon to be on - the ‘right path’, even if you’re having doubts. Perhaps you need to find new social groups - by which I don’t mean necessarily such as ‘Facebook’ etc. but rather groups that work towards positive world change; somehow you need to find ways in which you can help to heal or to transform social systems that don’t work.

Yes, that’s a very tall order and rather vague so I’ll ask now what is your area of career/work currently ? And what areas are you interested in ? (I’ll leave relationship matters for another time as I think this other matter needs to be addressed first).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
cappie94

Post by cappie94 »

Hello again!

Thanks a lot Sujit, for my chart's Vedic analysis!
And of course I'd like to thank you too admin!!

Currently I study civil engineering and trying to find a part-time job. The thing is I find it hard to get myself motivated to actually study and tend to procrastinate, until it's exam period. I really like transport engineering, which is the specialization I chose, besides that cooking and baking has always been a passion of mine and sometimes I consider them as a career choise as well. It's interesting 'cause I've never considered a profession that could heal/transform social systems.

Thanks again for your time,
Cappie.