Back again - husband layed off

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Nitz7

Back again - husband layed off

Post by Nitz7 »

Hi Noel,

How are you ? I am back and hope you remember me. We are still your big fans and often discuss your readings. You had done mine and my Husbands astrological reading almost 2 years ago. My husband loves your newsletters.

We in very difficult times. Husband got unexpectedly layed off after having a decent career for last 10 years. We have been living in USA on his work visa (I’m a home maker /new mom ) for last 15 years. Now due to job loss , he will loose his visa Status if he does not find another company to sponsor within a month. He had total two months and one month has passed and nothing Is working. Whatever is coming close is going away very weirdly. Now with a small baby and our child like dog and a new home we have no back up plan. Getting no job will mean all of us going back to India in 30 days uprooting everything. My dog can’t survive international air travel and Indian climate. We will die if we can’t take him. And so will poor guy. Also our life will completely be hit.
Please can you check what is in store for him and us as a family? Will we be able to stay here in USA as a family or have to leave the country ?

His birth details
Time -5:25pm , April 25, 1983.
Place - hyderbad, India
Sujit

Re: Back again - husband layed off

Post by Sujit »

Nitz7,

Post date of lay off.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit