Path to Feeling Safe and Happy? Lilith and North Node

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
1909arian

Path to Feeling Safe and Happy? Lilith and North Node

Post by 1909arian »

Hey everyone! It's my first post - and I'm starting by putting my most puzzling question out here.

[ Female, Born in Adelaide, Australia, 24th of March 1997 14:13PM ]

I have both my North Node and Lilith in Virgo, in my 3rd house. I also have 4 planets in Aries in my 9th house, which are my sun, mercury, venus and saturn.
I have no idea if I am meant to "stay or go" in regards to moving cities and 'living big' (Jupiter energy), with this 3rd and 9th opposition (also a Gemini rising (3rd house). Are they even affecting each other? How do I work with these energies?

Also, should I be pushing towards the standards and everyday patterns of a Virgo, or will that badly affect Lilith? I don't really understand if this conjunction is telling me to go in two different directions, or if both placements are trying to guide me in the same direction.

Thankyou in advance!
love and light.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Path to Feeling Safe and Happy? Lilith and North Node

Post by admin »

Hi 1909arian,

I think you’re placing too much emphasis on Lilith, whether you’re speaking of the asteroid by that name, or the ‘Black Moon’. I suggest you leave that out of the equation and concentrate on the main planets etc. especially with regard to ‘staying or going’. (By the way, my program gives Lilith/Black Moon as in the 1st deg. of Virgo in the 2nd House).

I think the main cause of indecision about your area of focus is the exact opposition of your Moon/NNode/Mars in Gemini’s ‘natural’ House (3rd) and SNode/Venus/Sun/Saturn in the 9th/Jupiter’s ‘natural’ House, especially with Mercury-ruled Gemini Rising and Jupiter-ruled Sag. on the Desc./7th with those House cusps squared by those oppositions.

‘Scattered’ doesn’t describe it sufficiently, and as you’re quite young it’s inevitable that you’re finding it difficult. I can’t delineate every part of this here but I suggest that you’re learning how to harness your busy busy mind, all of those facts and data that can seem to get in the way – with using them in a wider way (9th House) and broadening your studies and experiences with travel.

Both will function wherever you go and unless you figure out how to harness these wayward energies, you’ll have to continually grapple with an ‘either/or’.

However, having said that, Jupiter in Aquarius in the 8th sextiles your Saturn (which is conjunct your Sun) in the 9th, and this I feel is truly your ‘saving grace’ as it does give you an instinctive warning about how far you can go without overstepping your natural boundaries. Added to this your Sun is conjunct Saturn and although this can feel limiting at times, holding you back from dashing forward (Aries) in a direction you want to go but that will ultimately lead you astray, ultimately it’s powerfully to your benefit.

And so, yes it is important for you to ‘travel far and wide’ whether physically, or with your studies, or just in your mind; just as it’s important for you to put your energies (Mars) into the nitty-gritty everyday details (Virgo/3rd) especially with the North Node involved. In other words, in your travels afar, stop and take note of the details of the places and people around you...experience them fully before you dash onto the next place/person/experience. It’s absolutely vital that you listen – which is hard for you to do as your mind is moving so fast and dashes on before you have heard not only what others are trying to say or tell you, but also what your inner self is trying to tell you.

However, I see that your natal Pluto is trine your Venus/Sun/Saturn and sextile your Moon, and this is invaluable as despite your current confusion, it will always help you to not only survive your difficulties but will also give you the power to use those difficulties to move forward on your path in life.

Currently Saturn is in square to your 10th/4th Axis and naturally you are feeling trapped and unable to move in any direction. During this next year or two, both Saturn and Pluto will be in trine to your Mars and this will help you to focus not only on your goals and direction in life, but also give you the strength and endurance to accomplish just about anything you really want.

I truly think you have an amazing future and that ultimately you will play an important role on this little planet of ours and I suggest you research Jupiter in Aquarius and Jupiter in the 8th House. This emphasises the need to always look for the 'meaning’ behind all those facts and data and to use them eventually to widen the consciousness of others. I suggest you keep studying astrology at least as your Uranus/Vertex and Jupiter are all in the 8th in Aquarius !

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
1909arian

Re: Path to Feeling Safe and Happy? Lilith and North Node

Post by 1909arian »

Thank you so much,

This has actually helped me alot. Most of it is not new information, but you have provided me with the context and the assurance I have needed.