How do I deal with this?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sarah3

How do I deal with this?

Post by sarah3 »

I've always had to be strong... Bui it gets so hard... What should I do?...
Attachments
birth chart.png
birth chart.png (192.13 KiB) Viewed 1848 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How do I deal with this?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sarah3, first of all, when you create a chart it is sometimes best to only include the basic planets, avoid asteroids because they can sometimes just clutter the chart and makes it hard to read. What I do is create the basic chart first, read it, then, if I want more information, specific to the asteroids, I will add them as a separate chart. This makes it so much easier to wade through the enormous volume of information in each chart.

You have Capricorn Asc and its ruler, Saturn, is in the 4th House suggesting that you focus your life through your home and your family. There may be some conflict there as Saturn is part of a Fixed Grand Cross with Mars, Uranus and Sun. This suggests that you have conflicts but then you can stare them out, so to speak. You use your Grand Cross as the walls of a castle so that when you are invaded you have strong walls to protect you.

Moon and Venus are conjunct in Virgo in the 8th House, a nice Earthy sign in a nice Watery House. They are square Pluto and trine Jupiter. This suggests that you are passionate, sensual and sometimes needy of emotional support. You also have an intense interest in learning about yourself and about spirit. This aspect shows you have help to do this from outside but also that you are constantly reminded of your need to learn and find security in your purpose of living. This keeps you moving forward but it can sometimes feel like you are walking on crushed coral, painful.

There is tension in your life, for sure, there is hardship, for sure but you have a strength of character that is stronger than many around you. Your Leo SUn is a little isolated so it suggests some counselling would be helpful. If not counselling with a Jungian or psychotherapeutic oriented psychologist, then a mentor in astrology or tai chi or yoga would be helpful. Avoid loud, boastful people, they will lead you astray. Your self-esteem needs some work and I suggest you look at my book on self hypnosis which explains how to work in meditation and guided imagery to heal your inner child.
sarah3

Post by sarah3 »

Thank you very much, everything mentioned is true. Including the fact that my whole life I have been trying to understand and learn about who I am, and searching the answers for all the things I can't understand. It is hard, I think I am always learning to take one step at a time and I do feel the challenges have made me strong.
I have actually thought of trying some type of counselling before, maybe I would try to do something a bit more relaxed, or find someone who is more calm as you said. I will look into your book as well. :)
Thank you very much for your help.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Sarah, I'm glad that I could help and validate where you are at, it helps doesn't it. Go slowly and maybe you might want to subscribe to my free newsletters, I think you will love them. Yes, find a counsellor or mentor who validates you, don't settle for less than the best :-)
sarah3

Post by sarah3 »

It does help a lot to have confirmation :) I will search for the best, definitely! Thank you :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Seems to me you have an ability to communicate about relationships? Relationships far away.... Distant relationships. Hmmm.