When will it ever end?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
KayAyEff

When will it ever end?

Post by KayAyEff »

Hi everyone, i'm a complete beginner at chart interpretation and would really appreciate any help.

Since 2015 i have been going through hell in relation to health problems. It feels neverending. I know i am currently going through a saturn return but there's more to it that. I would love to know if there is any indication of when this hellhole will ever end? Life has been extremely tough for so long, with no respite. (i know some other geminis also struggling from the same time periods as me).

I was told that in 2020 i will face a neptune transit that will be "the hardest thing i've ever been through". This has me very concerned. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

KayAyEff

Re: When will it ever end?

Post by KayAyEff »

Don't want to seem like an attention hog, but, has nobody got any info at all? Have I done something wrong?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi KayAy, no you didn't do anything wrong, we are all volunteers here and we all hold down day jobs, sometimes it takes us a while to find time to wade through the many requests we have. I've re-drawn your chart as a Whole SIgn chart because the houses of the Placidus chart make it hard to read. I sometimes do this with the charts of people born in higher latitudes, it really helps read a chart. In fact Whole Signs is the original chart system from the Hellenistic era.
KayAy.jpg
KayAy.jpg (227.68 KiB) Viewed 2252 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, Sun in Gemini with a bunch of planets in Gemini in the 12th House. Your Asc is Cancer, you can see it inside the 1st House, your Midheaven is in Pisces in the 9th House. This is how you read a whole sign chart, easy and can give some very interesting results that blows my mind. It is also how the Vedic astrologers draw up their charts. You will also note I have included the female asteroids I sometimes use.

You have a strong personality but that is hidden by Sun, Juna, Mercury and Venus in the 12th House. Moon is in the 8th and it rules your Cancer Asc. Moon is in Aquarius and conjunct the powerful Goddess of feminine strength, Pallas.

I think I can safely say that you are a student of life, you are fascinated by the esoteric and wish to learn more and more. You also like to share this knowledge especially to your loved ones. Love and relationships seem to be difficult for you at times, that is one of your major life lessons, to learn to love yourself first then to open up to others. This is best done with inner child meditations which you can find more about in my self hypnosis book or other books on this same topic.

Developing your self esteem is one other lesson, to validate your life and to value yourself and your individuality. You are very spiritual but you may need some guidance there as you can chase lots of rainbows and never actually catch one. Study astrology, get to know your path thoroughly through meditation and finding ways to calm your mind, that will make a huge difference in managing your life.

As for the 2020 prediction, my goodness what rubbish that was. I hope you didn't pay anyone to pout this nonsense. It is simply a Neptune conjunct your North Node, and that is enormous opportunity not the end of the world. You have been through tough times and basically the lessons they presented have passed and you are now in the process of realising and consolidating them. Yes, we are handed lessons with every planetary Transit but some people ignore them, sadly. I thin your inner child meditations will make a huge difference in your life, get started with them please.

Healthwise, your worrying is what exhausts you, this is your life lesson, to manage and use your mental capacity. You can do that through specific meditations and that is where my book and those of others will help. Do that and you will halt your health problems and reverse them. It is slow and demands significant sacrifice and practice but it will make a difference.

Let me know what you do and... get started with your inner child meditations today.
KayAyEff

Post by KayAyEff »

Thank you so much for the reply, its so accurate! Thankfully, I didn't pay for that info about the neptune transit, it was given to me on facebook, in an open group about astrology, by a prefessional astrologer. I'm glad I didn't psy him. Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease, everything you said is very accurate and helpful.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I am pleased I could help, now please consider doing your inner child healing, you are perfectly suited to do it too :-)
KayAyEff

Post by KayAyEff »

The general horoscopes for Gemini that i have read and heard lately have suggested that April marks the beginning of a turning point away from a long, hard time. I am desperately pinning my hopes on this, as i am feeling so much depression and anxiety over this long phase of hardship. I need to see that light at the end of the tunnel and know that this phase will come to an end and i'm not trapped in it forever. Is there any indication at all that the turning point will begin in April?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kay, this is another one of those unfounded predictions, where do you find them all?

Astrology highlights each person's spiritual and emotional growth, and sadly for us all, me included, hardship is the best way to grow. Don't forget that the astrology chart is a circle, that means that planets go around and around touching sensitive points all the time. These are the little 'kick-up the-rear' reminders for us mortals to get our act together and fix up our lives.

There will always be tough times, for everyone, no one can avoid them. These tough times will always remind you that Noel said that you need to do some counselling so that you will learn how to deal with these 'black tunnels'. Don't pin your hopes on astrology, tarot or magic or anything else either. The magic is inside you, and you can learn how to awaken it yourself and not rely on anyone else. And that, Kay, is what you can pin your life on, your own personal power to make significant changes in your own life without needing anyone else to do it for you. You could start by studying astrology, I've got a free course which might be a good place to start.

Remember: what one person calls a 'black tunnel' another person will call 'an opportunity to grow'. This is an excellent time for you to grow by finding someone who can help you. Don't do this alone.