When good time of life will start?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rohit86

When good time of life will start?

Post by rohit86 »

I have faced lots of difficulties from 2016 and still facing lots of problems in personal and financial aspects.

Please tell me when good time of life will start? Will good time will come or not?
Shall I wait for good time? Or shall I learn to live with same situations?

I am facing problems for my marriage as well. Still my parents are not interested for my marriage.
Please let me the solution.

My birth details:
24-April-1986
23:00 (11:00 PM)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
admin
Site Admin

Re: When good time of life will start?

Post by admin »

Hello again rohit !

I’ve just gone through – most of – your many posts over the years, and so the first thing I would ask is, are you keeping up the meditations that Noel had recommended previously ? Looking at your chart I’d say that meditation is an absolutely vital necessity this year as this will help to settle you, especially during the rest of this year and into 2020.

Things are definitely changing, or at least you are – and very radically too as Uranus, which entered your 4th House (home/roots/family and effects of this on your and psyche) in 2016, is currently now exactly conjunct your North Node in that area. This is a massive opportunity for break-through's and illumination about your past and how it has affected the course of your life. Furthermore, it can bring an understanding of what your future path may be.

It isn’t an easy realisation, but if you face it, when Uranus moves into Taurus next week and moves across your Sun and opposite your Moon/Pluto during 2019/2020, you’ll either make some major changes in your life or...they will be made for you. Obviously it’s better if you recognise what changes need to be made in the various areas of your life and make them yourself, rather than waiting until external circumstances or other people throw them at you.

‘Good times’ aren’t something you should wait around for; you have to use what you’re given and turn it to your advantage. And, this year you’ll have many such opportunities to change your life for the better. It’s up to you to take advantage of them. It won’t be easy by any means, but you surely do have the power within you to face up to and deal with it all if you make a firm decision to do so.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Last edited by rohit86 on Mon May 06, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

admin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:11 am Hello again rohit !

I’ve just gone through – most of – your many posts over the years, and so the first thing I would ask is, are you keeping up the meditations that Noel had recommended previously ? Looking at your chart I’d say that meditation is an absolutely vital necessity this year as this will help to settle you, especially during the rest of this year and into 2020.

Things are definitely changing, or at least you are – and very radically too as Uranus, which entered your 4th House (home/roots/family and effects of this on your and psyche) in 2016, is currently now exactly conjunct your North Node in that area. This is a massive opportunity for break-through's and illumination about your past and how it has affected the course of your life. Furthermore, it can bring an understanding of what your future path may be.

It isn’t an easy realisation, but if you face it, when Uranus moves into Taurus next week and moves across your Sun and opposite your Moon/Pluto during 2019/2020, you’ll either make some major changes in your life or...they will be made for you. Obviously it’s better if you recognise what changes need to be made in the various areas of your life and make them yourself, rather than waiting until external circumstances or other people throw them at you.

‘Good times’ aren’t something you should wait around for; you have to use what you’re given and turn it to your advantage. And, this year you’ll have many such opportunities to change your life for the better. It’s up to you to take advantage of them. It won’t be easy by any means, but you surely do have the power within you to face up to and deal with it all if you make a firm decision to do so.

Best,
Admin.

Hello Mr.Admin,
Thanks for you kind reply. And sorry for my delayed reply.

As you said that 2019 will bring many opportunities, so the same I have started seeing and I am trying my best to take advantage of them.
And yes, I am doing meditation regularly. And I have decided to join a meditation center as well.

My main concern is related to health issue of my mother and my marriage. Hope everything will be sorted soon.

Thanks again.