Jupter/ saturn concerns

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
EthiopianMonk

Jupter/ saturn concerns

Post by EthiopianMonk »

In my chart I have Jupiter in my 2nd house which seems like it should be an awesome placement. Saturn is located in my 11th house which has not been so good. They form a square in my chart and I'm curious as to how this aspect will play out in my life.
graphic.png
graphic.png (20.45 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
MRD

Re: Jupter/ saturn concerns

Post by MRD »

Hello EhtiopianMonk,

Well, this is indeed a very interesting placement. Saturn is in Jupiter's sign Sagittarius, but Jupiter is also in his classical sign Pisces. They form a square between the 11th and 2nd house. Although the placements, if we see them isolated, are both good and "fortunate", with Saturn in Jupiter's domain, the square reveals some potential challenges.

One thing that can surround you is a big cloud of confusion! And you have no any idea of what the heck is going on. Absolutely! This can block your vision regarding to what do you want to do with your life, versus making a living out of it. You navigate between truly high hopes/wishes, and "earning" your every day's bread.

You have very good intentions and ideals in order to help your community and people in general. You have vision!

You have great talents, a lot of energy, will and personal power (your Moon in Capricorn and Mars in Aries). This is a top top asset! The thing is that you might accidentally lose the chance of making the best out of them. On your path, there are great opportunities. The challenge is to identify them. The recommendation here is to have an extra eye, in order to pay better attention to the opportunities in your environment, and how you use your inner power. Are you aware of your talents? How are you using them? Try finding a link between these talents and how to get the best value out of them.

Good luck!

MRD