Career/Life Purpose? Pluto/Saturn conjunct midheaven?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Asktrology904

Career/Life Purpose? Pluto/Saturn conjunct midheaven?

Post by Asktrology904 »

September 4, 1988
Brooklyn, New York USA
9:50 pm ET

Hello - I am looking for some insight on what to expect in terms of my life path/career. I understand the two may not be one in the same. I’m currently in Marketing at a great company, but my passion is to help heal people (through practices like astrology and reiki). Eventually I’d like to make that a full time gig, but in the meantime I’m juggling between the two. I see Pluto and Saturn coming up on my midheaven in the next year and I’m not sure what to expect with those transits, especially knowing that Uranus is about to cross through my ascendant soon. I expect lots of changes coming and to always trust the universe, but I’m feeling a bit stuck/lost on where i need to focus my attention to. Where am I most likely to thrive and feel fulfilled given my chart aspects, all the while being content with my financial income/stability? Is there usually overlap between a person’s north node and their 10th/2nd house aspects?

I appreciate any advice you’re able to provide! Thank you!!!
Asktrology904

Re: Career/Life Purpose? Pluto/Saturn conjunct midheaven?

Post by Asktrology904 »

Attaching my natal chart just in case!
Attachments
681FA886-5E85-4765-9C08-608B59E167A9.jpeg
681FA886-5E85-4765-9C08-608B59E167A9.jpeg (79.95 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jupiter crossing your natal Saturn is going to slow things down a bit and force you to reflect on life and how you manage your frustrations. Use your Virgoan Sun and Taurean Ascendant traits to patiently and critically work through these delays. Life is like that, sometimes things rush along and sometimes they slow down, this year is going to be one of those slower years, get used to it. This is a time to develop your knowledge of astrology and more importantly of yourself.
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Thank you Noel! Appreciate your insight. :)