career, family and maternal lineage

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
danthegirl

career, family and maternal lineage

Post by danthegirl »

Female, 31st August 1991, 7:23pm. Calgary Alberta Canada

Hi there!
I am just wondering about my maternal lineage and also about my future career prospects. I want to know whether I am going down the right path and also any information about my future in terms of having a career and how that would coincide with raising a family.
Can't wait to here back!

Thank you,
Danthegirl
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: career, family and maternal lineage

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Dan, that's quite a bit of work to answer all those questions. I have created your chart using the Whole Sign system because of the distortion to the houses due to your birthplace being so close to the north pole.

In short you are driven by your need to be in a relationship, they drive you crazy yet you have much love to share - and share you must. Career-wise I think anything to do with technology and people is right up your alley. You are sharp and intelligent as well as personable and charming, so use it.

Your maternal lineage, I have no idea, you might want to ask your mother or father. Your chart shows that you have Moon in Taurus and it is conjunct Hygeia, the female asteroid Goddess of healing. Maybe there is healing on your mother's side, herbal or some other form of natural healing.

Raising a family? Are you in a relationship? Have a house and income? Does your partner have an income? Are you looking after your health, meditating, eating properly and exercising? Your chart says you need to look after your health and if you do that properly then I can't see why you cannot have a family.
Attachments
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (336.73 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
danthegirl

Post by danthegirl »

Noel - wow!
thank you so much for the detailed reply. I have been waiting to hear back and checked everyday until I saw your reply today. So thank you, I really appreciate it.

About the maternal lineage, I wondered what you meant about the "Moon being in Taurus and it is conjunct Hygeia, the female asteroid Goddess of healing"? would you mind explaining that to me a bit further? I am still quite new with astrology and I don't quite understand what those things mean. And further, what did you mean by some form of healing in the form of natural healing or herbal? what does that mean?

I hope I am not coming across too naive or blunt with these questions. I really am just trying to clarify what you mean as I feel that you probably have a lot of insight to offer me and I am very curious to learn what you might have to tell me.

Thanks again for your help and guidance :D
Can't wait to here more.

Also, can you point me towards a resource where I might be able to learn how to interpret my whole sign system?

Dan
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Dan, in my signature you will see my free astrology course, may I suggest you have a look as it includes material on the asteroids and will answer your questions. When you have read my material and had some time to reflect and process it, please come back with some questions for me. I think you really need a foundation in astrology to understand what an astrologer is talking about otherwise you will remain in the dark - we use a lot of terms that you do need to understand.