Need help with career and love life!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
franticdinner

Need help with career and love life!

Post by franticdinner »

Some background about myself: I'm a graphic designer at a packaging agency and I live in California. I've recently come to the realization that I love doing work with 3D spaces and experiential events and have been thinking of changing my career path. I'm very interested in art directing unique experiences for groups of people (weddings, concerts, fashion shows, etc)—I love creating an ephemeral mood. Should I look into doing something like this? Is there something in my future that involves this? I really want to work with musicians and filmmakers down the line.

As for my love life, I've been single my whole life and now that I've settled into my career and home I've been wanting to get into a relationship. I met someone a few months ago that I'm really interested in and he really inspires me and my intuition tells me he's good for me, but he travels a lot. Should I stick around with him or move on?

ME:
Birth Date: June 9, 1994
Time: 01:00:00
Place: Oyster Bay, New York, USA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help with career and love life!

Post by admin »

Hi franticdinner,

Well, it looks to me that you’ve chosen the perfect areas for your talents. However, having said this, there are a few things to take into consideration currently and during the rest of this year.

Transiting Jupiter has just entered your 10th House /Career, which is perfect for expansion and growth in that area, and especially in your industry. However, it has and will again, oppose your Sun/Moon conjunction in Gemini in June/July and again in Sept./Oct. These are periods when you may find yourself so filled with possibilities that it’s difficult to focus on just one at a time. It’s important during those times – and in fact worth remembering for the whole of this year – that you don’t take on too much, or go in too many directions, otherwise you’ll miss the opportunities that this will be offering.

Added to this, transiting Pluto is now in conjunction with your Neptune – which is in turn in conjunction with your Uranus – so during this year and next year, as you proceed you may find (and already be finding) that you start to question your life’s purpose, or perhaps the purpose of your peers or of the groups with which you are associated. This, along with Jupiter, may result in your following others blindly rather than seeing the truth or reality of what’s going on. The difficulty may be that you may find it hard to break away and go your own way.

Added to this, transiting Uranus in Aries entered your 2nd House (finances/earning) a couple of years ago, and as he will enter Taurus completely in May in your financial area, this suggests that certainly you will start to earn your monies from a different area or in different ways. Taurus is ruled by Venus which as mentioned, is in your 5th House of creativity, so this suggests that even more than usual, monies earned will be affected by artistic creativity. (Perhaps there’ll be more freelance work, and/or eventually during the next several years, you may go out on your own, or in partnership with another or others).

You’re changing, and not least of all with this in opposition to your Venus in the area of creativity, the way in which you create is also changing radically. This can naturally be very exciting and incredibly rewarding, and I do feel that it will all be in your favour ultimately. It’s just that you may at times during these periods mentioned, have doubts about these new and different styles of creative expression that are likely to emerge along the way.

This Venus matter brings us to your relationship question, and brings into this, that transiting Pluto conjunct your Neptune/Uranus opposite your Venus I mentioned. Venus in the 5th House (which is about ‘romance’ as well as creativity) would – on the surface – suggest that you fall in love easily. But your words say differently and so I would think that one of the reasons is perhaps because you aim too high, or expect too much...or in other words, no-one has yet met the Ideal you have of the ‘perfect partner’ (apart from the current person ?).

However, I really can’t tell you whether you should “stick around with him or move on” without even a chart comparison. (If you’d like me to look at this, you might like to post in the ‘Synastry & Relationships’ area of this Forum. However, even then I wouldn’t say a blanket ‘No’ or ‘Yes’ but would simply try to describe the various energies in the relationship...and how to work with those energies).

What I will say though is that you are changing quite dramatically so it will depend on whether he will be prepared to change with you.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
franticdinner

Post by franticdinner »

Thank you so much for your wise words. I will definitely take everything you said into consideration, and I will be sure to check out the synastries area!

Peace.
Liveandletlive

Post by Liveandletlive »

Hi franticdinner,

It would be a pleasure if my interpretation helps you in any way. I am a vedic astrology student so your chart looks different for me.
It is upto you if you want to read this or not, but without going into details here is my analysis-

1. Your appearance and personality are kind of saturn driven, which means to a new person you may come across as a serious, sober person with a responsible aura.
2. Su/Mo in 4th taurus, gives you a kind of classic beauty, something which people cannot overlook. Knowing you are a female, with exalted moon in 4th, so probably are an emotionally strong person who can handle feelings well.
3. There are many indicators in your chart showing deep inclination towards beauty and art form. So a career in this field is definately in the charts ;-)
4. 5th lord in 5th house with venus, helps in honing those artistic abilities and you have a good creative side.
5. From your relationship point of view, since saturn affects your 1/7 axis, this can cause the delay and lack of relations. It it said that for ascendant like yours, should go into serious relations a little later in life and since you are only 25 its not of a concern just now.
6. It looks like you are attracted to strong assertive kind of men who can communicate well.

I would just like to say overall this year with jupiter transit in 10th, it is a good time for making advancements in your career.
Please let me know if you resonant with any of the above points. It will help me a lot in my research as well.

Take care
Regards
Liveandletlive
franticdinner

Post by franticdinner »

Thanks @liveandletlive :D I'm always interested to see the vedic interpretations versus the western. I'll let you know below how I resonate:

1. I don't know that my appearance looks serious (I tend to look like a pisces with dreamy/expressive eyes). I think new people perceive me as bubbly.
2. Agree with everything, although I'm very logical about my feelings and contemplate them rather than feeling them if that makes sense...
3. Agree
4. Agree—I incorporate creativity in everything I do
5. Being in a relationship isn't the biggest priority for me right now, I don't mind waiting for that to come along.
6. Definitely. Communication is key for me.

I'm really trying to visualize my career in the next few months, I'm very excited to see what I could manifest.

Thanks!

Frantic