Understanding my chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Understanding my chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

well it sounds like you've answered your own question, and that's how it works when you sit back and reflect a bit. Well done, sounds like you have it worked out - Capricorn style too. Now to get that job and start preparing for fatherhood, you next big adventure.

Good luck with your family and marriage, I'm sure that you will work your butt off to make it a winner for everyone.
ml62274

Post by ml62274 »

Absolutely, my parents are still together and I've been lucky in that sense. Thanks for the good wishes.. I know everything will work out. I've already nailed down a few interviews and found a company I really like and can grow at.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm glad you have made your wise decision and have solid support from your family, now go forth and conquer :)
ml62274

Post by ml62274 »

I will blaze forth with the power of a million suns. Thanks again for the insight!