Higher education -Master's

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
deepan04

Higher education -Master's

Post by deepan04 »

I am planning to do MBA I AM looking to do in abroad
My Question
Will I able to go overseas for higher education?
Male
04-11-1994
chennai
4.15PM
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Higher education -Master's

Post by Noel Eastwood »

deepan, can you please give us some more details about yourself and your situation? That will help us direct your reading.
meenaastrology

Re: Higher education -Master's

Post by meenaastrology »

Your Horoscope reveals what has to be done by you. Your Ascendant is Pisces. It is the House of Jupiter. Mercury is exalted in your horoscope in Virgo. This shows that you will shine in education and your wish of doing higher studies in MBA will be fulfilled easily. However, Mercury also happens to be the 4th House Lord. In other words, In other words, your 4th House is very strong. Moreover, it is aspected by the powerful Jupiter sitting from Libra through its 9th Aspect. This further strengthens the 4th House. All these things show that your higher studies will be completed in India itself and you will come out in flying colours.

For doing studies abroad, your 9th House should be strong. Your 9th House is Scorpio. The Lord of the 9th House Mars is debilitated in your horoscope in Cancer. Saturn is aspecting your 9th House which is bad. There is no aspect of Jupiter that could benefit your 9th House. These things clearly reveal that your foreign education may not materialise unless transit planets favour you. For this, I need to analyse the transits in depth which will take time. But it is a rare possibility of happening when so many things are adverse for your foreign education and so many things are favourable for your education in India.

Against all odds, even if you apply to a foreign university, it may be rejected. Even if it is accepted and you visit abroad, you may face many problems and you may have to return home. On the other hand, your higher education in India will sail smooth and after education, your career will also be smooth in India with a high salary.

Best wishes to you