progr. moon conjunct saturn/jupiter

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Orchiday

progr. moon conjunct saturn/jupiter

Post by Orchiday »

Hi

I experience at the moment this progressive moon conjunct my natal saturn/jupiter conj. with square mars. as this conjunction was exactly on the beginning of december I recognize the influences of this like regulary sleepless, tired, down/lightly depressiv, restlessness and so on? what symptomes are usual and what can help to better deal with it? And how long last this influence?
my birthdate i will give in a pm.

Thank you for your ideas/help

Orchiday
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: progr. moon conjunct saturn/jupiter

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Orchi, a secondary progressed Moon last a month so it has now moved on. That progression would have been quite frustrating for you as it triggers your natal Jupiter conjunct Saturn. The symptoms you described are what you would expect from a progression like this.

As this progression is a lesson, what did you learn over the past month?
Orchiday

Post by Orchiday »

Thanks Noel

What I have learned? Good question...take the things so how they are with all the problems that triggers me and to go on on every day life? Or to slow with all things...

So if the progr. moon last one month it is already finished/fade away today and so I dont have any symptomes anymore or last it during january? Now also the progr. is edging my progr. saturn...are the symptomes the same like I have at the moment or are there differences.
Do I have expect that I will have the symptomes 1-2 month at least from now?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Orchi, I think you should study astrology to be able to answer all those questions.

Your sec progressed Moon triggered your natal Saturn-Jupiter conjunction. It was about Saturn and Jupiter, not the Moo. The Moon was just a trigger for you to learn the lessons posed by Saturn conjunct Jupiter.

The trigger sec prog Moon lasts about a month which is how long she has decided to give you to learn those Sa-Ju lessons. When the Moon has passed the lessons go back to normal, no longer highlighted for you to see.

Basically when a planet or point is triggered you experience their lessons. No lesson is every over, it just gets triggered and flares up like a matchstick. With enough triggering one day you will experience the positives of that planet or point in your chart. Astrology is a circle, it keeps going round and round until you shift gear.
Orchiday

Post by Orchiday »

Thanks Noel

So the lesson of the saturn/jupiter trigger progr. moon is over as soon I learned or experience the good sideof it and if not it will trigger the all 2019?
Do the progr. moon who is soon edgin my progr. saturn (conjunction) learn the same lesson again to me like the progr. moon conj. my saturn/jupiter or worst - or is it not really tangible for me because it doesnt touch or concern my planets in my chart?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Orchi, you have a natal Saturn conjunct Jupiter which says you want to get started but then seem to be afraid and stop, it is a stop-start conjunction. It is in the 11th house so it isn't overly complicated but it is a lesson you have all your life. Each time it gets triggered you are forced to look at how you manage your insecurities. Each time it is triggered you chip away at your insecurities, it is a slow process of self-development, and that is good, that is what these progressions and transits are for.

Progressions, Solar Returns and Lunar Returns are minor triggers, they are nothing like a planetary transit which is major. So don't get caught up in these minor triggers, just focus on your self-improvement which I expect you are doing every day, like meditating, walking, exercising, eating a healthy plant-based diet and studying astrology.
Orchiday

Post by Orchiday »

Thanks again dear Noel for your helping lines..! It is not easy this start and stop game because of my insecurities and fears...
I wished to communicate/exchange with others which have the same „problem“/theme with the jupiter/saturn conjunction...