Need some hint on my job situation/ love life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Butterfly3012

Need some hint on my job situation/ love life

Post by Butterfly3012 »

Hello all,
I am a new member of this group, and I would like to learn more about my job situation and love through my birth chart.
Job situation: pretty soon I will start looking for it, and wondering if it would be a good time for it/having chance to have one.In addition to it, I am curious if job linked to technology could be a good fit for me according to my birth chart.
Love situation: I am single. Wondering when it will be the best time for me to meet a good person, and if you can envisage any marriage/children. I am Famale.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
Attachments
IMG_20181228_160944.jpg
IMG_20181228_160944.jpg (6.41 MiB) Viewed 2572 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Need some hint on my job situation/ love life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Butterfly, some more information please - what sort of work do you do now? Do you live alone or with family or friends? Education and current studies? How old are you? Have you been married or had long term relationships in the past?

As there are no birth details I can't do a transit chart to see what's happening now, so please attach a current transit biwheel to your post.

Thanks, this helps direct the reading.
Butterfly3012

Post by Butterfly3012 »

I am 33 years old. I do work with kids currently, and I am already graduated in education/traning field. Although this, I have decided to change my career, and am doing a certificate program related to computer science/programming. I live abroad, alone. I haven't been married/no kids, and last relationship I have had it was long time ago. So I am hoping to find a job in some IT company. I attached my birth chart with all transits.
Thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190107-124746.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-124746.jpg (716.17 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I can see that you have been restless for some time. Actually, you can do anything you put your mind to, and be successful. I see that astrology, psychology, education and teaching are strongly indicated in your chart and you are the most competent at.

As for love, I think now is a good time to better understand yourself. By that I mean you can meditate and find quiet spaces within your psyche to let go of tension. This will help open pathways for better opportunities to meet the sort of people who will inspire and lift you up rather than pull you down. Lovers can do either and therefore working on yourself is always a good idea.

There is tension in your desire to get out and meet new people, to form a love relationship. I feel that rather than just go out and be disappointed you would be better off spending that energy on working on yourself. There are some ideas in my self hypnosis book if you wish to go down the path of meditation.

Do you meditate?
Butterfly3012

Post by Butterfly3012 »

Thank you for your answer.
I would love to meditate to redirect my energy in the right path, but unfortunately I don't have time to do it right now. As you said I have been very restless.i may want to do it after this period will be over or at least until I achieve what I want.
So as you saw in my birth chart, even though I change my study path, eventually I will succeed. Do you see this year a good year for me for getting job in the filde I want( IT)?
You can also suggest me the title book of meditation
Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Butterfly, a new career path is always going to be challenging and requires a whole new set of skills. But you aren't put off by hard work, I can see that, and you like a challenge. I want you to think carefully about changing career though because the learning curve starts at the bottom while anything to do with education and children is already there as firm foundations - and you won't need to start at the bottom.

Having said that I see no reason why you won't be successful. Uranus is in your 10th house and very active, he will push you so expect things to be intense, rushed, busy and everything to do with trying to keep up with the load of work. Make sure you set daily, weekly, monthly and semester goals and practice mind maps with your and self hypnosis. That is how I made distinctions in my return to university to become a psychologist - mind maps and specific forms of meditation.

These are in my book - 'Self Hypnosis Tame Your Inner Dragon'. It covers clinical and psychic uses of trance and lots of exercises and tips on how to use it for personal growth and study as well.

You can get it here as audiobook: https://payhip.com/AstrologyTarotPsychology
It is als in ebook and paperback.
Or you can go to any web bookshop like Amazon too.
Butterfly3012

Post by Butterfly3012 »

Thank you for the advice.
You right saying that, it may be a starting curve from the bottom, but I also think that a blander filds can give you different options in terms of job prospective. I may end up to my education field, yet with different knowledge and new ideas and maybe new role.
I appreciate your advice. It is very thoughtful.
In addition, now I understand why I feel like a war machine... It is because of Uranus.
Last question, in base of my birth chart , do you see/predict any marriage in my life and kids?regardless having or not boyfriend.
THANK YOU
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Butterfly, I see no reason why you can get married and have children, but I never try to predict this - not for anyone.

I am very good at personality and psychology in people's charts but vedic astrology I feel is better at predicting events like that. Why not drop into their forum and ask that question?
Butterfly3012

Post by Butterfly3012 »

Oh, I didn't know that, so I will try to ask to the other section.even though you got me curious of analysing my personality in my birth chart. Of course if you have time to do it. I don't want to steal your time which is precious.
Thank you