MY CHART!!! LOL

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
True original

MY CHART!!! LOL

Post by True original »

Hello there,can any human here tell me information on my chart please.?!? Thank you in advance. :)
Attachments
CHART.png
CHART.png (103.65 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: MY CHART!!! LOL

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Tru, some background information on you would be helpful to guide your reading.
True original

Post by True original »

Ok thank you,I enjoy music and have good family connections also I have troule concentrating...I am good at communicating in music but not always in real life...have trouble building and sustaining romantic connection also I am cling to interesting people who enjoy my company...I forever have this energy that I want to do something but don't so it in general...however when I achieve I feel like huge wait has been lifted..forever looking at the next moment and find it hard to stay in present..I'm not religous but very spiritual and always looking for the answer to life...I have trouble understand my internal side.hope that's helpful so you can help meee
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tru, can you please check your birth time? Is that midnight? I need an accurate d=birth time to within 10 minutes so please be accurate, thanks.
True original

Post by True original »

Ahhh I'm afraid I can not find that out :(
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tru, without an accurate birth time you will only get a short reading which will be about 30% of what a proper birth time will provide. Without a birth time you won't know your Ascendant / Rising sign or Midheaven nor the cusps to your houses - and you won't know where your planets reside.

Make an effort and get back to us, even if it takes a month. This information really is that critical.