Ascendant?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Leolitsa

Ascendant?

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello :D I wanted to ask this... I know i am a capricorn ascendant but i dont know the exact orbs...is there a way to find out the exact orbs? I tried to guess it by the Major incidents that haopened in my life but i am not sure...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ascendant?

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

Not sure what you mean by 'orbs', but it sounds like you mean you don't know the exact Degree of your Ascendant - i.e. your exact Time of Birth. Is that right ?

Using events to correct a chart ('Rectification') can - sometimes - work, but I think it's harder to do this for ourselves as we can tend to take too many events into consideration; also of course we can be too subjective about it all.

Have you tried using Solar Arcs with the chart angles (1st/7th and 4th/10th) ? This site gives some good info about this: https://alabe.com/solararc.html Also https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Arc

From where or from whom did you obtain your birth-time ? (Birth Certificate, Hospital Records, family member, etc.?).

If this isn't the issue, what exactly do mean by 'orbs' ?

(I've just set up and looked at your chart so re the arc matter I see that for e.g. Pluto/Midheaven would have occurred around the age of 20; while Jupiter/Midheaven would have occurred around the age of 22. These 2 planets should be easy to adjust backwards or forwards in time - at the rate of 1 year = 1 degree - to give you important events relevant to their types of energies).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:11 am Hi Leolitsa,

Not sure what you mean by 'orbs', but it sounds like you mean you don't know the exact Degree of your Ascendant - i.e. your exact Time of Birth. Is that right ?

Using events to correct a chart ('Rectification') can - sometimes - work, but I think it's harder to do this for ourselves as we can tend to take too many events into consideration; also of course we can be too subjective about it all.

Have you tried using Solar Arcs with the chart angles (1st/7th and 4th/10th) ? This site gives some good info about this: https://alabe.com/solararc.html Also https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Arc

From where or from whom did you obtain your birth-time ? (Birth Certificate, Hospital Records, family member, etc.?).

If this isn't the issue, what exactly do mean by 'orbs' ?

(I've just set up and looked at your chart so re the arc matter I see that for e.g. Pluto/Midheaven would have occurred around the age of 20; while Jupiter/Midheaven would have occurred around the age of 22. These 2 planets should be easy to adjust backwards or forwards in time - at the rate of 1 year = 1 degree - to give you important events relevant to their types of energies).

Best,
Admin.
Hello Admin :D :D
thank you for your information <3 sorry for my bad english I meant "|degrees" you guessed right. Actually I was told I was born on 7/28/1993 at around 18:00-20:00 pm. But my time of birth was written after I was born and fed and was already at my mothers hug lol so on the birth certificate it's written that I was born at 20:30 pm.
well I tried to calculate my ascedant based on major events in my life. I think my ascendant is around 15 degrees of capricorn because the life changing event of my life happened in 2016 (on december) when I lost my father. (pluto was around 15 degrees of capricorn I think) also in 2017 (march) I got my first job which I had to quit for a better one (around october in the same year). so the jupiter/midheaven might also have been at around the age of 24.. also the only home move I had in my life was around 2000. (thats the major events in my life I guess lol ) so can I for example watch out for any uranus/ic aspects at around 2000 in my solar arc? could you help me with this please? If a natal planet touches a solar arc planet or angle this could point to some event right?
Best regards,
Michelle
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

The time you had given elsewhere on the Forum was 7:00pm, which gives you 9 Cap 45’ Asc. (and 2 Scorp 13’ Midheaven). By Solar Arc, Pluto/MC occurs - as mentioned - at age 20 (2013) which describes the loss of your father.

But then, just to confuse issues, transiting Pluto was conjunct your Asc. if you were born at around 7:25 pm (15+degs. Cap. on Asc.).

Re your first job and regarding your words that you quit it ‘around Oct.’ that year, my first thought was that this sounded like the result of a retrograde planet. The only planet retrograde at that time was Venus and – if you move your time to the earlier ‘6:00 pm’ time, this would give you around 16+ degs. of Libra on the MC (ruled by Venus); and then later in the year when you got a better job, Venus was in her own Sign of Libra.

Added to this, at that earlier time with 16+ Lib. on the MC (and naturally therefore, 16+ Aries on the IC/4th House cusp), transiting Pluto was in square to that axis at the time you lost your father !

Had you considered that earlier time ? Naturally this would mean you have Sag. Rising (around 26 degs.) rather than Capricorn...which would then be ‘intercepted’ in the 1st House and therefore also ‘rising’ – along with that Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn. (Chart attached). And, what work do you do ? Obviously there will be a strong difference between Scorpio/Libra MC. But then you may have already decided that you have a Scorpio Midheaven/10th (and a Capricorn Asc.) so this question may be irrelevant.

I see you have mentioned elsewhere that there are health issues. When did they begin ? (This could give more clues).

I don’t want to question your personal sense of your Rising Sign, though I know how difficult it is to get a true self-perception.
(My mother had given me, with complete conviction, two different times for my birth, 5 hours apart and with therefore 2 different Rising Sign possibilities. It took me years, along with many different astrologers’ attempts to rectify my chart, before I FINALLY arrived at which of those 2 times it was !).

I think it’s worthwhile working with one chart-time at a time and watching such as Mars transits across those angles – this because Mars is quite immediate in action. Also Uranus across or in aspect to those cusps, which is also immediate and sudden. (If it’s the earlier time I’ve suggested as a possibility, Uranus would have crossed your 4th/IC - at 16+degs. of Aries - in 2014, then again in 2015. If it’s the later time, then Uranus has already touched that 4th House cusp once, and as you mentioned, will come back there again March/April this year).

I do hope I haven’t confused you further here, though I imagine I might have done so – for which I apologise. I try not to get involved with rectification matters but I know how frustrating it is not to be sure of one’s birth-time and chart and so have got well and truly caught up in this one !

Best,
Admin.
Leolitsa Rectification.png
Leolitsa Rectification.png (115.32 KiB) Viewed 2318 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:21 am Hi Leolitsa,

The time you had given elsewhere on the Forum was 7:00pm, which gives you 9 Cap 45’ Asc. (and 2 Scorp 13’ Midheaven). By Solar Arc, Pluto/MC occurs - as mentioned - at age 20 (2013) which describes the loss of your father.

But then, just to confuse issues, transiting Pluto was conjunct your Asc. if you were born at around 7:25 pm (15+degs. Cap. on Asc.).

Re your first job and regarding your words that you quit it ‘around Oct.’ that year, my first thought was that this sounded like the result of a retrograde planet. The only planet retrograde at that time was Venus and – if you move your time to the earlier ‘6:00 pm’ time, this would give you around 16+ degs. of Libra on the MC (ruled by Venus); and then later in the year when you got a better job, Venus was in her own Sign of Libra.

Added to this, at that earlier time with 16+ Lib. on the MC (and naturally therefore, 16+ Aries on the IC/4th House cusp), transiting Pluto was in square to that axis at the time you lost your father !

Had you considered that earlier time ? Naturally this would mean you have Sag. Rising (around 26 degs.) rather than Capricorn...which would then be ‘intercepted’ in the 1st House and therefore also ‘rising’ – along with that Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn. (Chart attached). And, what work do you do ? Obviously there will be a strong difference between Scorpio/Libra MC. But then you may have already decided that you have a Scorpio Midheaven/10th (and a Capricorn Asc.) so this question may be irrelevant.

I see you have mentioned elsewhere that there are health issues. When did they begin ? (This could give more clues).

I don’t want to question your personal sense of your Rising Sign, though I know how difficult it is to get a true self-perception.
(My mother had given me, with complete conviction, two different times for my birth, 5 hours apart and with therefore 2 different Rising Sign possibilities. It took me years, along with many different astrologers’ attempts to rectify my chart, before I FINALLY arrived at which of those 2 times it was !).

I think it’s worthwhile working with one chart-time at a time and watching such as Mars transits across those angles – this because Mars is quite immediate in action. Also Uranus across or in aspect to those cusps, which is also immediate and sudden. (If it’s the earlier time I’ve suggested as a possibility, Uranus would have crossed your 4th/IC - at 16+degs. of Aries - in 2014, then again in 2015. If it’s the later time, then Uranus has already touched that 4th House cusp once, and as you mentioned, will come back there again March/April this year).

I do hope I haven’t confused you further here, though I imagine I might have done so – for which I apologise. I try not to get involved with rectification matters but I know how frustrating it is not to be sure of one’s birth-time and chart and so have got well and truly caught up in this one !

Best,
Admin.Leolitsa Rectification.png
Hi Admin!

Wow!! thank you for taking the time and reading my chart dear I really appreciate it !!<3 I can feel your frustration with not knowing the time of birth.. happy you figured it out finally :D :D I am wondering for years what my brth time could be! You are right that it is difficult to get a self-perception so I will focus jjust on events..
sorry about the place I gave. Actually I was born in Rhodes (island) in Greece so according to your calculations I might have born at 18:10 pm!! Considering that birth time the pluto was squaring MC/IC on december 2016 that I lost my father. considering the loss of my father..the death wasn't sudden. actually I already learned about my father's illness since september of 2016. for three months he had to get hospilatiation. really really the worst time of my life.. the lunar of december of 2016 is really confusing me.. I though I had a sun/moon conjunction in 8th house but with the new information that falls in 9th house. don't know..

Dear, You are right that I might have born earlier than I thought.

well considering my jobs... I had 3 different jobs in my life (I am keep changing jobs and I am the one who is quitting for a reason.. that might have something to do with uranus) all my was very physically tiring.. I got my first job at march 2017 and it was in a kindergarden! that was the most healing job I could get after the death of my father.. kids loved me and I received so much hugs <3 But I didn;t stayed.. I had some promblems with a female coworker (virgo). I left this job on July. then I found a job on october. that second job was the most easy for me. I worked as a seller and I was promoting health care products and even decoration products.. even though the salary was really low back when I think about this job this was the best out of the three. also had to deal with females there (in all my jobs I usually worked with females and many of them were pretty nasty). My last job last about 6 months (thats the longest lasting job I had hahaha) and was from may 2018 to november 2018. That was again a seller in a mini market (also had to deal with foods etc). I dont know if this is a sixth house venus thing but I get much attention in my work.. I mean people teling me that I am kind, tacktful, diplomatic.. they even call me beautiful (evenn though I am average at my best lol) and men are hitting on me in my workplaces. so its difficult to really find out if my midheaven is scorpio or libra but my final job (seller of food products) its pointing out to some 4rth house lord and 6tth house lord combination. (I always though I had lord 4 in 6 house so thats why I considered having a taurus IC.. oh god that's frustating lol)
as for my health I have a chronic gynecologic problems (some cysts in ovaries) since puberty. but from early december I am feeling anxious because of some strange symptoms but I know its mostly on my mind. I really get stressed out easily.
also looking at my charts and the current solar arcs.. I am in an affair with a scorpio man (I met in work this year) since november. strange thing that my solar arc moon in early capricorn is conjuncting his natal venus at 2 degrees of capricorn lol solar arcs are really amazing right?

About that uranus/IC aspect in 2015. I had some probems in late 2015 and early 2016 in my home but mostly quarrels with my mother. also I got my driving licence at september 2015! (I don't know if this helps somewhere)

Again thaank you soooo much for your precious information and calculations <3 You are really good at this. I was always trying to figure out events in my life with solar and lunar returns but I always thought I had false birth time..
have a nice day dear!
Best,
Michelle
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

I forgot to mention... because you asked about health.. I had my first and only surgery in my life in april of 2009. at the same time had to deal with the depression of a family member and also a friend of mine.. really bad year.. that might point to some transiting pluto aspecting my ascendant I guess..
Also another major event in my life was me entering university in october of 2011.
I've pretty much told all my life here lol
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Michelle,

Checking it all now (from your different Place of Birth ! :cry: ) and descriptions of work matters – and going with the time of 7:02 pm* - Gemini is on the cusp of the 6th with Venus therein. And re the health products matter, remember that in this case, Mercury rules your 6th and is in Cancer, so ‘health’/6th and ‘care’/Cancer fit this; also Mars is in Virgo/Health – Mercury’s other Sign - co-ruling your Midheaven/Career in Scorpio. However, as you have said, much of this could well fit with a Venus-ruled Libran MC...BUT, as we can’t get the time back far enough to tally with your father’s passing (it would have to have been well before even 6:00 pm), I’m inclined to go with the suggested later time of 7:02 pm-ish as this chart also gives 16 Cap. Rising (transiting Pluto conj. Asc. at the time of your father’s passing).

Venus in the 6th could also be relevant to ovarian cysts as Venus rules the ovaries. However, Venus in Gemini there doesn’t gel with the idea of ‘chronic’ of itself. Nonetheless your Venus is trine Saturn, square Mars in Virgo (in the 8th/Scorpio’s natural House), and quincunx Pluto. And re the surgery you had, transiting Uranus was in Pisces (in this chart, in the intercepted 2nd House) in exact square to Venus (in this chart in the 6th). Meanwhile transiting Pluto was conjunct your Natal Neptune/Uranus in the 1st House – the depression matters you also experienced at that time.

Re this affair with a Scorpio man: in the 7:02-ish chart Mercury rules your 5th House (affairs), and is in your 7th/relationships, and Pluto is trailing the opposition to your Mercury, and heading towards the sextile with your natal Pluto in Scorpio and trine to your natal Mars in that chart’s 8th House (Pluto’s ‘natural’ abode).

As I had said before, I’m very good at rationalising things to ‘fit’, so please don’t take these suggestions and derivations as conclusive, especially as Rectification is not my strength at all.

Best,
Admin.

(Please see pm).
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:04 am Hi Michelle,

Checking it all now (from your different Place of Birth ! :cry: ) and descriptions of work matters – and going with the time of 7:02 pm* - Gemini is on the cusp of the 6th with Venus therein. And re the health products matter, remember that in this case, Mercury rules your 6th and is in Cancer, so ‘health’/6th and ‘care’/Cancer fit this; also Mars is in Virgo/Health – Mercury’s other Sign - co-ruling your Midheaven/Career in Scorpio. However, as you have said, much of this could well fit with a Venus-ruled Libran MC...BUT, as we can’t get the time back far enough to tally with your father’s passing (it would have to have been well before even 6:00 pm), I’m inclined to go with the suggested later time of 7:02 pm-ish as this chart also gives 16 Cap. Rising (transiting Pluto conj. Asc. at the time of your father’s passing).

Venus in the 6th could also be relevant to ovarian cysts as Venus rules the ovaries. However, Venus in Gemini there doesn’t gel with the idea of ‘chronic’ of itself. Nonetheless your Venus is trine Saturn, square Mars in Virgo (in the 8th/Scorpio’s natural House), and quincunx Pluto. And re the surgery you had, transiting Uranus was in Pisces (in this chart, in the intercepted 2nd House) in exact square to Venus (in this chart in the 6th). Meanwhile transiting Pluto was conjunct your Natal Neptune/Uranus in the 1st House – the depression matters you also experienced at that time.

Re this affair with a Scorpio man: in the 7:02-ish chart Mercury rules your 5th House (affairs), and is in your 7th/relationships, and Pluto is trailing the opposition to your Mercury, and heading towards the sextile with your natal Pluto in Scorpio and trine to your natal Mars in that chart’s 8th House (Pluto’s ‘natural’ abode).

As I had said before, I’m very good at rationalising things to ‘fit’, so please don’t take these suggestions and derivations as conclusive, especially as Rectification is not my strength at all.

Best,
Admin.

(Please see pm).
Hi admin!!
And Thank you for all that information :D I am pretty sure i have Venus in the 6th (ovarian cysts and other related Venus' health problems (overindulgment at sugar rich foods) also a venusian work environment.. So I have to minimize the possible birth hour between 6:30 pm to 7:10 pm (that shows Venus fall into the 6th house).

Also thinking back all my Jobs... I had also to deal with children and children toys.. (that makes a 5th house ruler falling in 6th) also dealing with food (4rth house ruler falling in 6th house) that makes me think i might have both 4rth house and 5th house cusp in taurus. If that's the case then it narrows my possible birth time between 6:35-6:50 pm!

Forgot to mention that the scorpio man i am having an afffair with is from different cultural background from me.. That might show a 9th house ruler falling in the 7th but that might not be the case since i have also 7th house ruler (moon in sagitarrius)

As for health i had to deal all my life with skin and teeth problems (these all show capricorn traits).. And also i am having excessive worries for my health since december (that might show a saturn transit through ascendant). I am also waiting results from medical examination at the end of this month.

Well all that are assumtions based on my life events and might even sound silly. I am having a Hard time studying solar arcs... So I should consult an expert at rectification!
Again. Thank you for your valuable help!!
Best of luck to everything you do!! :D
Have a beautiful Day/night,
Michelle
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

Sorry in the previous post i meant that i might have been born between 6:00pm to 7:10pm considering i have a sixth house Venus. I accidentally wrote 6:30 pm
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

No problem. I think we've sorted that out in our pm's now.

Admin.