Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
LibraPisces

Re: Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 am Dear LP, if you can't give blood then ask your doctor if you can take some B vitamins, they are water soluble and any excess will be passed out of your system. I always take vitamin B12 in an activated form, Active B12 Dibencozide is the one I use and have found the best for my body. You could also get a Vitamin B complex for the other B vitamins which are all necessary for nerve health.

You and your husband sound like you have things under control and some house plants on the balcony or at a window with herbs in would be a pleasure to have and eat too.

Sadly the pharmaceutical drugs for anxiety are a bit hit-and-miss and can have shocking side-effects. Always talk to your doctor about side-effects, don't let them just brush you off about them, they can make you worse - as you already know.

Even though you may still experience some ups and downs while adjusting your lifestyle you have qualities that will strongly support it. Glad you enjoyed your potatoes :)
Thank you for replying! :D

I have different supplements at home, vitamine B included, but I'm not sure if it's the right amount. Yes, maybe I'll ask a doctor. I know that taking too much iron or vitamine A can be very dangerous, but I don't know how it's with all the other vitamins and minerals. I'm glad I found some vegan Omega-3 pills, I read that it helps against Borderline symptoms. And it's very healthy in general. I think I might lack vitamine D, but I have pills. I'm going to check out the ones you mentioned.

Thank you. Yes we have :D That's a great idea, we thought about it some time ago.

Yes, the side-effects were horrible. My circulary system was horribly down and this with my low blood pressure was awful. And a lot of them cause weight gain which is annoying. A lot people talk about getting addicted to them, especially because of the strong withdrawal effects when they try to stop taking them.

Yeah, that's true! :D
Thank you! It was an green salad with asparagus, but without potatoes, but I wanted to mention it because you just recommended asparagus too :wink: :D
But I can't wait to enjoy potatoes again! :D 8)

What do you think considering my birth chart and my feelings and questions in my post before the last one?

Thank you for writing with me. You give great advice and are very experienced! :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

LP. I think we need to confirm your Ascendant before trying to answer any specific questions, let me know when you get your birth certificate then we can see if it makes anything change.
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm LP. I think we need to confirm your Ascendant before trying to answer any specific questions, let me know when you get your birth certificate then we can see if it makes anything change.
Ok, I'll tell you when I have the birth certificate.

Thanks! :D
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm LP. I think we need to confirm your Ascendant before trying to answer any specific questions, let me know when you get your birth certificate then we can see if it makes anything change.
Hi :D
How are you?

I finally got my birth certificate. Based of the birth time of the certificate it's the chart I posted on 6th February.
https://i.imgur.com/L9sItxZ.png

I still have some feeling that they maybe wrote the birth time down later than it actually was, because I have so many Libra characteristics as I described in that long post on the 9th February.

I also bought the Rulership Book by Rex E. Bills and wrote down everything that's important to me, that I like or that I have an connection to, health stuff included, and I searched the words in the book and wrote down what each is ruled by and added them.

Based off of that, the result's were:

Venus: 70 times
Neptune: 55
Jupiter: 50
Moon: 46
Mercury: 39
Uranus: 31
Sun: 27
Pluto: 24
Saturn: 23
Mars: 21

Leo: 39 (maybe because Leo is my Sun sign an Draconic astrology)
Cancer: 35
Sagittarius: 30 (my Rising sign in Draconic astrology)
Pisces: 27
Aquarius: 26
Gemini: 23
Taurus: 22
Virgo: 21
Libra: 20
Scorpio: 15
Aries: 15
Capricorn: 10

5th House: 14
9th House: 9
6th house: 8
7th House: 6
3rd House: 6
2nd House: 6
8th House: 5
12th House: 3
1st House: 2
11th House: 1
10th House: 1
4th House: 1

This looks accurate, since I'm a very spiritual, emotional, creative person who loves peace, love, animals, nature, other cultures, mythology, music, arts, food.
I'm a very hippie person. I'm too liberal for everyone. But the world is way to narrow-minded for me. But it gets better. It's the age of Aquarius! ♥
I've always been obsessed with that. Also with the movie "Hair" and the songs "Aquarius" and "Let The Sunshine In" and the whole soundtrack.

I see a lot things that are very important to me in Venus, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus. Also Moon. They seem to be my planets. I have no idea why I'm so Aquarian, Libran, Sagittarian, Piscean if it's nowhere in my chart? :shock:
Cancer is way to less in my chart too, since I'm extremely Cancerean.

I also found most of the things I hate are ruled by Mars and Saturn. (But of course both planets also have good characteristics.) But I never understood why they seem kinda strong in my chart.

Libra, Gemini, Cancer, Aquarius, Pisces, Sagittarius and Leo. Those are the sings I feel very strongly in my soul. Least is Virgo (No offense to Virgos, I know amazing ones). Earth in general, I can't really relate to Earth signs.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

LP, you are trying to understand too much too soon. Slow down, go back to my reading summaries in this thread, read them again until you understand what I am saying. When I do readings I try to find the foundational qualities of the person. As short as my summaries appear to be they are exactly what you need right now.

At this stage I suggest that you focus on improving your life from the ground up, slowly and gently, please don't rush. I know that you want to know everything, I do too, but life demands patience and a structured, ordered study schedule. That is why I suggest you do my free course, to go through your chart slowly, very slowly, yourself.

The questions you ask are going to take a great deal of hard work to find answers to and even then you will have more questions. I would prefer that you spent that time on your inner development. Use the key points that I mentioned as the cornerstones of your inner growth, don't try to find more that have only limited influence on you at this stage. The minor points you mentioned can be picked up at a later date when you have understood your Sun and Moon, Ascendant and Midheaven, these are your keys.

You have a Scorpio Ascendant, even if the nursing staff were 25 minutes late in recording your birth time you will still have a Scorpio Asc. We can all get confused when we try to work out specific traits according to individual points in our chart. That is because we simply don't understand how astrology works. There is only one way to use astrology and that is to accept that you are not a single point at all - you are the whole chart. That is why so many beginners and hobbyists get stuck.

Go back to basics, meditate with the Sun and Moon, Ascendant and Midheaven, study them, read about them and then you will be able to move on to the next set of planets / points. Stay in touch but stick to one or two points only, work methodically through the key points I've mentioned then get back to me with what you have discovered.