Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
LibraPisces

Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

Post by LibraPisces »

Hi :D

I'm new here.
Can anyone help me understand and interpret my chart? What does my personality look like?

I'm still kinda confused because I have so much earth signs in my chart and not so much fire. I feel like I'm a mixture of air, water, fire and not a lot earth (least of all elements).

To me the signs I have least in common with of all 12 are Virgo and Capricorn.
And I feel mostly like Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Is there a reason why it feels like this?

I would be very grateful for a interpretation, especially relating to my personality, character and soul.

LibraPisces

Re: Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

Post by LibraPisces »

Anyone having insights on my chart? I would be really grateful.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi, a few things I need first, are you male or female and a bit more about you and your life, thanks, that will help me direct your reading.
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Hi :D

Thank you for replying!

I'm female, in my twenties, living together with my husband and our animals. I love animals, spirituality, nature, music, TV shows, movies, books, fun and much more.

I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder and severe anxiety and also hope to find more ways to cope with it (besides therapy and medication).

As I'm not working at the moment, I'm trying to do some creative things and hope that maybe I can do it as a job some day. I'm trying to discover myself since I haven't really yet.

I just found out that my chart I posted in the first post above is wrong.
There was some confusion about my birth because of my crazy mother.
I'm Scorpio Rising, Moon in Scorpio and Mercury in Taurus.

This is my accurate birth chart:
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi LP, I'll do my best to answer some of your questions.

I can see that your mother annoyed you with her strange thinking and confrontational communication style. Your father doesn't appear to have had such a strong impact on you, perhaps he was frequently unavailable? Your chart suggests that he had an interest in the esoteric, astrology, tarot that sort of thing.

Given your Scorpio Ascendant, Pluto in your 1st house and Moon also in Scorpio and in the 1st house I would say that you have been under a lot of pressure most of your life. Your Sun in Gemini in the 8th house is not very strong, that suggests that you sometimes doubt yourself, have confidence issues and that does need some boosting. You also have a tendency to worry about everything.

You have passion and intensity that needs a positive direction. At the moment it can manifest as an explosion of anger and frustration, undirected it can be destructive. That worries you because you are such a sensitive person and have no real aggression about you.

Your mind is both your strength and weakness, it needs taming and I suggest you learn to meditate, relax, deeply relax. You don't need anything special, just learn to relax deeply, so deep you can fall asleep. This is going to be your best approach to managing your passionate 1st house. The more you practice relaxing the faster you will start to get a handle on your emotions. That will feel very satisfying too.

In many ways you are the sensitive type that our culture needs, you have vision, passion and with a firm direction for it you can provide others with a reason and meaning to their existence. How do you fulfill this? By training yourself to relax. Yes, it sometimes feels like it is impossible, but go on youtube or my soundcloud page and download a self hypnosis clip and practice 5 times a day. It will initially drive you mad trying to stay still to follow the process of deep relaxation but stick with it, it is worth it.

Don't think that a diagnosis like yours is fixed in concrete, it isn't. People recover by means other than drugs and therapy. I encourage you to examine psychotherapy and meditation, tai chi, yoga, exercise and nutritional supplementation. I don't like the side-effects and inefficiency of drug therapy. But doing it this way, psychotherapy and meditation requires dedication to stick with your exercises.

A good diet is essential, I recommend vegan, to get those gut bugs working. Did you know that 95% of your serotonin hormone comes from your gut bacteria? In fact mental health rests on a good diet of potatoes, lentils/beans and greens. So look into that as well, what you put inside you does make a difference.

Astrologically it appears that you have an intensity and passion for life that gets in the way of your enjoyment of living. Like a an untamed horse you need to tame your mind, put a harness and saddle on it, then you can have the control you are looking for. Stay in touch.
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:41 am Hi LP, I'll do my best to answer some of your questions.

I can see that your mother annoyed you with her strange thinking and confrontational communication style. Your father doesn't appear to have had such a strong impact on you, perhaps he was frequently unavailable? Your chart suggests that he had an interest in the esoteric, astrology, tarot that sort of thing.

Given your Scorpio Ascendant, Pluto in your 1st house and Moon also in Scorpio and in the 1st house I would say that you have been under a lot of pressure most of your life. Your Sun in Gemini in the 8th house is not very strong, that suggests that you sometimes doubt yourself, have confidence issues and that does need some boosting. You also have a tendency to worry about everything.

You have passion and intensity that needs a positive direction. At the moment it can manifest as an explosion of anger and frustration, undirected it can be destructive. That worries you because you are such a sensitive person and have no real aggression about you.

Your mind is both your strength and weakness, it needs taming and I suggest you learn to meditate, relax, deeply relax. You don't need anything special, just learn to relax deeply, so deep you can fall asleep. This is going to be your best approach to managing your passionate 1st house. The more you practice relaxing the faster you will start to get a handle on your emotions. That will feel very satisfying too.

In many ways you are the sensitive type that our culture needs, you have vision, passion and with a firm direction for it you can provide others with a reason and meaning to their existence. How do you fulfill this? By training yourself to relax. Yes, it sometimes feels like it is impossible, but go on youtube or my soundcloud page and download a self hypnosis clip and practice 5 times a day. It will initially drive you mad trying to stay still to follow the process of deep relaxation but stick with it, it is worth it.

Don't think that a diagnosis like yours is fixed in concrete, it isn't. People recover by means other than drugs and therapy. I encourage you to examine psychotherapy and meditation, tai chi, yoga, exercise and nutritional supplementation. I don't like the side-effects and inefficiency of drug therapy. But doing it this way, psychotherapy and meditation requires dedication to stick with your exercises.

A good diet is essential, I recommend vegan, to get those gut bugs working. Did you know that 95% of your serotonin hormone comes from your gut bacteria? In fact mental health rests on a good diet of potatoes, lentils/beans and greens. So look into that as well, what you put inside you does make a difference.

Astrologically it appears that you have an intensity and passion for life that gets in the way of your enjoyment of living. Like a an untamed horse you need to tame your mind, put a harness and saddle on it, then you can have the control you are looking for. Stay in touch.

Thank you so much for the reply! :D

I did an online Birth Rectification, because I'm sure that my Rising Sign is Libra and not Scorpio. The result was 17:17. So it's slightly different, but not much. https://imgur.com/wXUrE8A
My official birth certificate comes next week.

Everything you wrote is so accurate!!!
Yes, my mother really suppressed my personality. She had really weird phases and was very negative, cold and judgemental towards me, because she didn't want me at all. I never met my biological father. I was told that he once saw me when I was born, but nothing afterwards. My stepfathers were both assholes.

Even through I'm sure now that I'm Libra Rising, I still have Moon, Pluto and Black moon Lilith in Scorpio, so the pressure part is definitely true. I was never good enough for my family, no matter what I did. No matter how good my grades were, or the pictures I painted or my complete identity. I was always the scapegood, the evil one, even through I'm not evil at all.

All of my experiences and problems I had in life also caused me to feel a lot inner stress and pressure which caused my anxiety. Self-doubt is disgusting, luckily I don't struggle with it as much as I did before. I wish I could worry less and I would hope that my confidence becomes more stable.

I had some anger issues that were explosive. Not anymore, but I hated it. As you said, I'm a very sensitive person and I hate aggression! (I guess my strong desire for peace and harmony is a Libra thing. I hate conflicts!!!) Dealing with frustration isn't easy to me.

Calming my mind is something I want to do more. I'm extremely restless and tense inside, althought it's better now too. I never tried to meditate, but I really want to. I'm afraid that it doesn't have an effect on me, because my fears look rational to me. I think when I stop worrying, the things I didn't worry about might happen, because I didn't prevent them by not worrying and finding a solution. But I tried yoga once and it was amazing. I really want to try meditation and all of it.
I'm always thinking, I can't stop my thought from racing restlessly most of the time.

Thank you for the nice words and the recommendations! I will check it out and download your clip. It sounds interesting. Thank you! Can I get the link, please? :D Could it be dangerous to hypnotize myself? I'm a bit clueless.

Yes, I'll start a therapy soon (hopefully) if I get a place. I really don't want to be on chemical medications, but at the moment it helps me against my anxienty, especially since therapy hasn't started yet. I wish that I can handle my anxiety and Borderline issues without chemical stuff soon.

This year I started to live healthier. I exercise much more and eat healthier. I actually am vegan since a couple years, but now I want to be a healthy vegan. Less vegan fast food and sweets. I started to eat more lentils, beans, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits (instead of only bread and pasta most of the time). Wow!! I had no idea that so much serotonine comes from the gut bacteria. Thanks for telling me, that's amazing!

Tai Chi is very interesting. I wanted to try some martial arts when my knee problems are better. At the moment the best I can do for my knee is cycling and swimming, but when it's better I can do much more. The doctor also told me to train my back muscles, because I have far to less.

For 2019 I changed many things in my life radically. And I still do. I want to do much more for my physical and mental health and pursue my hobbies and dreams. Not caring what other might think or say. Not being indecisive. I don't wanna have fear in the way of living my life to the fullest!

Thank you so much!

Do you think the chart (with Libra rising) makes a big difference? The other planets stay the same, but the houses move. I'm sure I'm Libra rising. It explains so much and shows my personality very accurately. I have so many Libra traits.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dear LP, if you change your birth time by 4 minutes all the house cusps move by 1 degree. If you move your Asc from one sign to another it makes a huge difference to the reading, that's why astrologers need an accurate birth time.

Here's the link to my self hypnosis clip -

https://soundcloud.com/noel-eastwood/self-hypnosis

The only people who think hypnosis is dangerous are those who have never tried it or practiced it, it is safe. I've used it with my patients for 30 years and no one complained it made them worse. Those who practice self hypnosis twice and three times or more each day made the fastest recovery. The more you practice the better you will feel and the better you get at reducing those awful worrying thoughts. But it takes practice, let me say that again, it takes lots of PRACTICE so don't give up because you get distracted or your mind wanders, that is normal. For those people who can't afford therapy this is the best pathway, plus tai chi and yoga, walking, cycling and swimming too.

Can I also suggest that you try to find someone who practices biofeedback - specifically Neurofeedback? It is non-invasive, drug-free and works to train your brain to calm down. I practiced it since 2004, it is the best relaxation training in the world for any mental health issues, it works in training meditation too. Do an online search to find out more and to find practitioners in your area.

Yes, your diet of beans, lentils, oatmeal, dates, fruit, potatoes, rice and buckwheat and lots of fresh greens does make a difference to your mental health. Vegan junk food is a real problem because it is mostly... junk food. Can I suggest that you only eat what you prepare yourself? If you buy something avoid anything with added chemicals, they all stuff up your CNS, brain and nervous system. I spend a few hours every few days cooking up my potatoes and veges. Potatoes are cheap and an incredible food source for vegans in my opinion. They are nutritionally balanced, very low in calories and contain all the essential amino acids, more Vitamin C than oranges - a superfood. Cook up a storm of sweet potatoes, pumpkins, onions... anything that is untouched by chemical has to be good. And grow your own parsley, scallions, chili, English spinach and asparagus to add colour and green stuff to your meal -that's how you make magic happen.

Oh yeah, get your Vitamin B12 checked, might as well get all your vitamins checked too. I have found most people with anxiety and racing mind have deficiencies in the B vitamins. Taking them as supplements does make a difference. A healthy diet plus vitamin / mineral supplements prescribed by your medical professional can lift you by about 20%. If you add self hypnosis and neurofeedback that brings it to about 75%, add psychotherapy by someone you get along well with and it lifts you to 95%. These all take time and effort but I think you are worth it.

This year is going to be a good one for you, just make sure you do these things that work and not just thinking about doing them. And enjoy your gardening and cooking :)
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:35 am Dear LP, if you change your birth time by 4 minutes all the house cusps move by 1 degree. If you move your Asc from one sign to another it makes a huge difference to the reading, that's why astrologers need an accurate birth time.
Thanks for replying! :D

Do you think the online birth rectification could be accurate? I remember that I read in my birth pass the time 17:58. But I'm not absolutely sure.
I'll wait until I have my birth certificate next week, but even if it's really 17:58, then I think they were tired or confused and it was earlier.

I wrote a huge post about why I'm sure that I'm Libra rising, instead of Scorpio rising based on the exemplary characteristics earlier today on an other astrology forum, so I'll just copy+paste it:
Yes, it's very annoying not to know things for sure. My birth certificate comes next week. I called the registers office yesterday.

I remember that I once read in my birth pass 17:58.
If it's really that time, then I guess they were tired or confused or something like that.

I was told that there was a lot of chaos in the hospital because of a heavy thunderstorm and that the appliciances didn't work right because of that, so maybe that would be the reason. But my mother tells a lot weird stuff that isn't true.

Yesterday I also did an online birth rectification and the result was 17:17. I'm sure I'm a Libra rising instead of a Scorpio rising as I always thought.

I have so many Libra traits that are really strong in my personality. Much more than Scorpio.

If my rising sign was Scorpio, the only Libra thing in my whole chart would be the 12th house.

Any my Libra traits are waaaay too significant for that. And my Scorpio traits aren't that significant.

The descriptions of Scorpio Rising aren't accurate, neither are the correspondences. They're so goth like. (But that's stereotyping)

I'm such a peace, harmony and light searching person.

My background pictures are bright flowers and blue skies most of the time. Or singers. Or animals. Or nature in general.
I love all things that are happy, colorful, bright, shiny, visually amazing.

My favorite TV show and movie genres are comedy, romance, fantasy and mystery.. Uplifting things. Sitcoms, love stories, magical things.
Everything from Scrubs to Gilmore Girls, to Ghost Whisperer, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Lost, Veronica Mars, Once Upon A Time, Witches of East End, Chuck.
But I also loved The Walking Dead before it went bad.

I imagine a (exemplary, uninfluenced) Scorpio rising to watch horror, thrillers, dramas or stuff like Law & Order.
I wouldn't watch things like this. I don't even know what's the reason to watch it. It's like waking up and deciding against being happy, just to be depressed instead. To me!!! I don't judge other people who like it.

I hate it to watch something without a happy end. I prefer things like people loving eachother and staying together for ever.

Sorry for talking so much about TV. It was just a little example, but when I start typing it's hard to stop

But my point was that I relate to the Libra characteristics much more compared to Scorpio.
  • I'm romantic, indecisive, optimistic, creatice, tactful, relating and most other Libra characteristics.

- I love all bright, colorful, shiny and sparkly things. Happiness, blue skies, sunshine, flowers and butterflies, nature in general.
    - I like the good things in life like love, peace, harmony, music, arts, food, wine, cocktails, beauty, style, relationships.
    - I care a lot about social justice. I hate everything that isn't fair and equal.
    - I'm a ethical vegan who marched at an Anti-Nazi demonstartion and proudly tell people about my bisexuality and different ethnical backgrounds.
    - I balance things and the more I do this the happier I am.
    - I can't be alone at all. Loneliness is horrible to deal with to me.
    - I want to socialize and connect everywhere.
    - I'm very idealistic.
    - I hate conflict and want to be friends with most people. I try to connect through the common features with other people and don't like conflicts (like I don't want to talk about my veganism with my meat-eating friends. They simply haven't seen/heard the videos I did, so they probably won't understand. I talk about this topic with my vegan friends or strangers who attack me for my peaceful lifestyle, but not my meat-eating friends)
    - I was unable to say "No" when I was younger and was nice even to those who were mean to me. Now I can say "No", but I'm still insanely uncomfortable in conflicting situations.
    - I want everything to be peaceful, happy, relaxed and fun all the time.
    - I don't understand impolite and tactless people. Why are they like that? It hurts me. And it makes the world unnecessarily ugly and grey. When people don't smile when they greet me, I think they hate me, because I always smile when I greet people unless I hate them.
    - I hate it when people I love or like, fight with eachother or dislike eachother.
    - I'm obsessed with music and the singers. No matter if rock or pop, I love it both. I also love to sing, dance and write (songs or other things)
    - I hate it when people push me or try to tell me what to do. I want to do things by my own motivation, my own way.
    - I'm very affectionate.
    - I want to make the world more beautiful. Not only on the outside, but the inside too. I want everyone to feel good and everything to look, sound, smell or feel good too. A beautiful, peaceful, happy and fair world.
    - I tend to procrastinate because I always wait for the perfect moment to do something.
    - I relate to the Libra correspondences very perfectly, compared to the Scorpio correspondences (but I guess they're overstereotyped, clichee, because they all look so goth, dominatrix-like, gloomy and pessimistic).
I know a lot amazing Scorpios (both Sun Sign and Rising Scorpios) It's an awesome sign!

The only so-called Libra trait I don't have is being superficial.
I can't stand superficial people. I always want to talk about spirituality, reincarnation, existance, why are we here, how did it all start, what happens after death, which souls are connected, for how long will the earth exist, when will we see extraterrestrial life, could the multiverse theory be true.. things like that. And well astrology

But I guess the Libra superficiality might be a stereotype too. I met other Libras who weren't superficial at the slightest. I get along with them perfectly.

I definitely have Scorpio's willpower, passion, strength, perservance and strong interest in spiritual matters, I also can be jealous sometimes, but I'm sure that's because I have it in Moon, Pluto, Black Moon Lilith and 2nd House.
What do you think?
I'm sorry that I talked so much about TV shows. I just thought it was a good example, even though it's just my television habits.
Do things change in your interpretation of my chart?
I mean what you wrote was very accurate, even through I'm sure that I'm Libra rising. So I guess that my Scorpio characteristics come from my Scorpio Moon, Pluto, Black Moon Lilith and possibly House 12.

Which asteroids do you think are relevant?
Last edited by LibraPisces on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LibraPisces

Post by LibraPisces »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:35 am Dear LP, if you change your birth time by 4 minutes all the house cusps move by 1 degree. If you move your Asc from one sign to another it makes a huge difference to the reading, that's why astrologers need an accurate birth time.

Here's the link to my self hypnosis clip -

https://soundcloud.com/noel-eastwood/self-hypnosis

The only people who think hypnosis is dangerous are those who have never tried it or practiced it, it is safe. I've used it with my patients for 30 years and no one complained it made them worse. Those who practice self hypnosis twice and three times or more each day made the fastest recovery. The more you practice the better you will feel and the better you get at reducing those awful worrying thoughts. But it takes practice, let me say that again, it takes lots of PRACTICE so don't give up because you get distracted or your mind wanders, that is normal. For those people who can't afford therapy this is the best pathway, plus tai chi and yoga, walking, cycling and swimming too.

Can I also suggest that you try to find someone who practices biofeedback - specifically Neurofeedback? It is non-invasive, drug-free and works to train your brain to calm down. I practiced it since 2004, it is the best relaxation training in the world for any mental health issues, it works in training meditation too. Do an online search to find out more and to find practitioners in your area.

Yes, your diet of beans, lentils, oatmeal, dates, fruit, potatoes, rice and buckwheat and lots of fresh greens does make a difference to your mental health. Vegan junk food is a real problem because it is mostly... junk food. Can I suggest that you only eat what you prepare yourself? If you buy something avoid anything with added chemicals, they all stuff up your CNS, brain and nervous system. I spend a few hours every few days cooking up my potatoes and veges. Potatoes are cheap and an incredible food source for vegans in my opinion. They are nutritionally balanced, very low in calories and contain all the essential amino acids, more Vitamin C than oranges - a superfood. Cook up a storm of sweet potatoes, pumpkins, onions... anything that is untouched by chemical has to be good. And grow your own parsley, scallions, chili, English spinach and asparagus to add colour and green stuff to your meal -that's how you make magic happen.

Oh yeah, get your Vitamin B12 checked, might as well get all your vitamins checked too. I have found most people with anxiety and racing mind have deficiencies in the B vitamins. Taking them as supplements does make a difference. A healthy diet plus vitamin / mineral supplements prescribed by your medical professional can lift you by about 20%. If you add self hypnosis and neurofeedback that brings it to about 75%, add psychotherapy by someone you get along well with and it lifts you to 95%. These all take time and effort but I think you are worth it.

This year is going to be a good one for you, just make sure you do these things that work and not just thinking about doing them. And enjoy your gardening and cooking :)
Thank you so much for giving so much helpful advice! :D

Cool! Thank you for the link! I'm going to try it tomorrow! And also the other things you recommended. I started walking more and cycling more. I want to swim more and do yoga and meditation too. I'm really clueless about Tai Chi, but it's very interesting. I'll check it out.

I have no idea about biofeedback, I will try to find something. Sounds interesting.
Wow, you are very experienced and did and do so many things! That's amazing!

We (my husband and me) do most things by ourself at home, but it isn't completely chemical free. Unfortunately we don't have a garden, but we can plant some plants inside. I'm a supporter of staying away from chemicals, for health and environment.
That's great, I love potatoes! We just ate a salad with asparagus today. :D

I had some problems with SSRI's, first I took Citalopram to treat depression, then Paroxetine (horrible!!!!) for anxiety treatment and now I take the SSNRI Venlafaxine. I feel much better than with the other two. Citalopram didn't help against my anxiety and Paroxetine help against it, but my circulatory system went so bad that I constantly feared to collapse/faint, because I was so dizzy and I already have too low blood pressure. It was bad. Every move felt like a marathon. I feel much better with Venlafaxine, but as soon as I'm in therapy I'll talk with my therapist how to get off of chemical medication.

I think I have a vitamine B12 deficiency and probably an iron deficiency too, (and probably magnesium and choline, no one ever talks about choline) so I try to get it all from different foods.
I also take supplements, but I'm not sure how much of what I really need, since I didn't have a blood test since 2010, because I'm extremely afraid to do that. I'll start to panic immediately. I can't see blood or think about it.
The last time I did a blood test it took 15 to 20 minutes and there wasn't coming any blood out of my veins for a long time and they told me to open and close my hand constantly. I smell the disinfectant spray and see the needle and go crazy. I also can't handle having the needle in my arm. It scares me so much that I haven't done it, although many physicians told me I should do a blood test.

Thank you again so much for all the great advice and recommendations! I'm happily looking forward for this new year and life in general.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dear LP, if you can't give blood then ask your doctor if you can take some B vitamins, they are water soluble and any excess will be passed out of your system. I always take vitamin B12 in an activated form, Active B12 Dibencozide is the one I use and have found the best for my body. You could also get a Vitamin B complex for the other B vitamins which are all necessary for nerve health.

You and your husband sound like you have things under control and some house plants on the balcony or at a window with herbs in would be a pleasure to have and eat too.

Sadly the pharmaceutical drugs for anxiety are a bit hit-and-miss and can have shocking side-effects. Always talk to your doctor about side-effects, don't let them just brush you off about them, they can make you worse - as you already know.

Even though you may still experience some ups and downs while adjusting your lifestyle you have qualities that will strongly support it. Glad you enjoyed your potatoes :)