Will I Settle Abroad?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
manvithareddy

Will I Settle Abroad?

Post by manvithareddy »

Female
30/04/1997
03:50 am
Warangal, Telangana, India.

I am currently pursuing my B.tech and will complete it in 2020. I am planning to go to Canada for either Job or higher studies and settle there as a Permanent Resident.
My Question is 1) Will I be able to go to Canada and settle there
2) Which is more suitable job or higher studies.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will I Settle Abroad?

Post by admin »

Dear manvithareddy,

There's no point in asking the same question over and over again as you'll continue to receive the same answers !

Clearly, none of us can tell you 'if you'll go to Canada and settle there.

I - and others - have suggested that you continue with your higher studies rather than getting a job. And yes, it is likely that you'll 'go abroad'. But we can't know if you'll settle there as it will be up to you and according to how prepared you are to make the commitment to complete your studies, and how you face and deal with whatever comes your way.

The opportunities are there so the question you must ask yourself is, are you prepared to take advantage of them and work hard to attain your goals ?

You have the ability to succeed if you really want to so, just be brave and make the decision to move forward.
That's the only way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]