I want to know when and how my life will change

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sanjjith

I want to know when and how my life will change

Post by Sanjjith »

Hi. My full name is Sanjjith.P.Baskaran

D.o.b- December 31st 1994.

Birth time- 10:48 pm

Birth place- Chennai, India

Ever since I graduated high school about 6 years ago, Life has been dull. Nothing has come into my life. Everyday's the same. Lost contact with all my friends, didn't pursue higher education of any kind either. Nothing has gone my way. There hasn't been any opportunity at all for anything.

I just want to be happy. I don't care about making money or anything like that. I really need a miracle, something magical to happen to me to transform my life.

I believe in destiny and that whatever is meant to happen will happen when its supposed to happen.

I'm curious to know what the astrologers here see in my future.

I really would appreciate it if anyone can exactly tell what's going to happen to me and when it will happen. If not a specific date then at least an approximate time frame of when my life would change and what I can expect

Thanks.
Sanjjith

Re: I want to know when and how my life will change

Post by Sanjjith »

My Birthplace:-

City- Chennai, State-Tamilnadu, Country- India
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Sanjjith wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:28 pm Hi. My full name is Sanjjith.P.Baskaran

D.o.b- December 31st 1994.

Birth time- 10:48 pm

Birth place- Chennai, India

Ever since I graduated high school about 6 years ago, Life has been dull. Nothing has come into my life. Everyday's the same. Lost contact with all my friends, didn't pursue higher education of any kind either. Nothing has gone my way. There hasn't been any opportunity at all for anything.

I just want to be happy. I don't care about making money or anything like that. I really need a miracle, something magical to happen to me to transform my life.

I believe in destiny and that whatever is meant to happen will happen when its supposed to happen.

I'm curious to know what the astrologers here see in my future.

I really would appreciate it if anyone can exactly tell what's going to happen to me and when it will happen. If not a specific date then at least an approximate time frame of when my life would change and what I can expect

Thanks.
You are born under the royal sign Leo. The sign lord Sun is strong in Sagittarius is favorable for knowledge, intelligence, learning and further education. Current maha dasa is ruled by Sun and its antar dasa till end of March 2019 which is likely to be good for job, finances, relationships.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

I just want to know how soon my life would change and what's in my immediate future.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Sanjjith wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 am I just want to know how soon my life would change and what's in my immediate future.
My readings given above are immediate future till March 2019.
I don't make long term forecast in the forum.
Good luck !
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Sujit wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:14 pm
Sanjjith wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 am I just want to know how soon my life would change and what's in my immediate future.
My readings given above are immediate future till March 2019.
I don't make long term forecast in the forum.
Good luck !
- Sujit
Thanks a lot for your response sir. Much appreciated.
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Sujit sir, I want to request you,

Can you please tell me what I can expect to happen to me by March 2019?

Any events? or Any travel plans? or anything else?

Thank you.
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Sir, can you just tell me when I'll be happy? My life hasn't been happy for the last 7 years....
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Please give me some hope sir. Nobody is responding to my posts...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Sanjjith,

I would suggest that it has been very difficult for you to adjust to what is being asked of you during this past few years, partly at least because you’re changing quite radically, and so are doubting not only yourself, but also what others are telling you. This is and has been a period when your whole way of thinking is being challenged, which makes it hard for you to trust in your choices, especially as far as your career is concerned. The usual more superficial goals or facets of life have not, and will not satisfy you now.

I think you may have shut yourself off mentally – which is fine...as long as you’re doing this in order to find your own answers rather than out of pure stubbornness and refusal to listen.

There’s the possibility of mental manipulation here, either by you or by others, so you need to be aware of this. However, try not to resist what others may be saying just for the sake of doing so or of ‘being right’...think about what they’re trying to tell you and try to consider all sides of any arguments rather than just shutting down and going into an internal downward spiral of depression and negativity.

Perhaps you have become interested in some subject that isn’t ‘the norm’ in your social circle, or that you think they’ll scoff at, and so you are too afraid to pursue it ? If so, and if you really believe it’s a worthwhile area to go into, muster the courage to stand by your convictions. Just choose something and commit to it because this is a very powerful period which happens only once in your life. (In fact, it’s due to transiting Pluto/Transformation, in conjunction with your Mercury/Mind/Intellect, and Pluto takes 248 years to travel through the whole Zodiac ! So, it’s never going to happen again for you !).

Make a plan. Do a lot of self-analysis. Dig deep and search for the answers to your questions about your life. You are changing and transforming, and it’s vitally important that you don’t let this opportunity pass you by by just sitting back and waiting for ‘something to happen’, for some kind of a ‘miracle’. You have to make the effort yourself in order to be ready to take advantage of those opportunities that Sujit suggested will arrive in March.

Lecture Over ! :wink:

I do hope this has helped in some way.

Best to You,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]