I want to know when and how my life will change

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sanjjith

Re: I want to know when and how my life will change

Post by Sanjjith »

Thank you so much Admin for your response. You are so right.

You've helped me a lot. Thanks so much for the detailed answer and thanks to Mr. Sujit as well.

Best wishes.
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:14 am

those opportunities that Sujit suggested will arrive in March.
Sir/Mam, One last clarification.

If I understand the above quote correct, can I expect good things specifically in the month of March? Or is it during this transit period till the end of March?... Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Sanjjith,

Sujit uses Vedic astrology, which is a different system to the one I use (Western astrology), so there are things he can see that I can’t in my system. I think there are opportunities around you right now and especially until early March. These are relevant to major and sudden breakthrough’s and understandings about yourself and about all that has been going on for you up until this time. This will then open you up more to any opportunities that follow from early March and this will continue (on and off) until at least March 2020.

I think during that period you will feel more motivated and eager to meet exciting new challenges; you may even head in new and completely different directions. Just keep your eyes open as things can happen quickly, so you’ll need to be on your toes and be ready to take advantage of whatever comes along. One warning here: don’t just jump into something just because it looks good or because you feel desperate; keep alert and be discerning.

I think that this whole period has been and will continue to be a major turning point in your life.

As always, it's up to you what you do with it.

I wish you Good Luck and Happiness !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Hi. I just saw your post after all this while while browsing through previous posts of mine thankfully at the right time when I needed some astrological clarifications. Thanks a lot Admin! :)
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Sorry for the late response again. Im not familiar with using a classic forum layout. Apologies!!